Nerf scatterfrost

• Scatterfrost does too much damage to props, even wood ones. It takes a mage less than a minute to take out a vpad. Either make it so you can only have 1 instance of the spell active at a time, reduce the number of ice shards, reduce the damage of each shard, and/or increase the mana cost.

• Scatterfrost does too much damage to props, even wood ones. It takes a mage less than a minute to take out a vpad. Either make it so you can only have 1 instance of the spell active at a time, reduce the number of ice shards, reduce the damage of each shard, and/or increase the mana cost.

• A minute is about how long it takes most people to destroy any vpad without interruption.

• Well something is wrong when an ice attack is used to take out a metal base instead of an electric attack.

• A mage standing on a mana stone can take over half of the 2500 magus shild just by scattering frost one prop, I have seen one take out 2500 mana in 30 seconds. Thats why I think it needs to be nerfed, the magus can’t make up for the lose by the time the mage respawns and comes back.

• I think it would be nice if scatter frost had 150% of the shards it does now but only half damage, and with a bigger area of effect. It would make it more of a crowd-control or multi-prop-damaging spell.

• Banned

@StudMuffin:

A mage standing on a mana stone can take over half of the 2500 magus shild just by scattering frost one prop, I have seen one take out 2500 mana in 30 seconds. Thats why I think it needs to be nerfed, the magus can’t make up for the lose by the time the mage respawns and comes back.

I’m the best.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.