[RELEASE] ttt_slumcity_b1

• Sup guys.  I’m back with another release.

If you don’t know, I created ttt_shippingcenter, ttt_digdown, ttt_concentration, and ttt_cloverfield.  Now this map, ttt_slumcity.

This map is dedicated to another community, but I like to get my map out for others to play!

Download:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=118066

––

(Hard to see in screenshot, but the below picture is a section of the spectator room)

• Sup guys.  I’m back with another release.

If you don’t know, I created ttt_shippingcenter, ttt_digdown, ttt_concentration, and ttt_cloverfield.  Now this map, ttt_slumcity.

This map is dedicated to another community, but I like to get my map out for others to play!

Download:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=118066

––

(Hard to see in screenshot, but the below picture is a section of the spectator room)

• seems another map that requires more than 11 people to be fun.

• -snip-

Nevermind this is pretty much shit after an actual examination.

• Riiigght.

Lets see you do better DrunkenOrk.

• You know I was going to actually review your map so that you could improve on your work; but then I noticed the file had been deleted and I hadn’t kept the copy I glanced over.

I was going to point out the huge open spaces with no focus points, the unbearable generic atmosphere, the lack of interesting items, etc, and also give you some screen shots of well-made maps with tips on good features to add, but I can tell at this point that you really don’t give a shit. You didn’t even ask what I actually thought was wrong, so I’m not going to try to play nice now and help you. Instead, here’s my new advice:

Learn to make interesting maps.

• @Redcow:

Riiigght.

Lets see you do better DrunkenOrk.

Don’t have to be a cook to know when something tastes bad.

• I don’t like any of your other maps besides ttt_concentration, and that’s because German music is hilarious.

Otherwise, stale and boring through-and-through.  What community are you dedicating these to, exactly?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.