Publish 322

• Multiplayer YouTube (Blue.Frog)

• Added messages for the room owner chat commands.

• Added the forceplay chat command for room owners.

Retro Team Play

• Flags now attach to their carriers better.

• Flags no longer block spells like toxic cloud, sun beam, etc when they’re being carried.

• Mines are more visible in general.

• Mines take 50% longer to build.

• Ice mines have a different material from fire mines.

• Fire mines now deal 48 damage but knock people away and stun them.

• Further reduced force field visual intensity.

• Blood Boil damage is now 75% of the current health instead of 50%.

• Fixed Vampiric Arrow being able to be used on all entities.

• Fixed HTF now working properly.

• Flags now fall out of a person’s hands hands based on their velocity instead of flying straight up.

Retro Team Play (Blue.Frog)

• Ported flare from TP2. Usable by Wizard and Dark Mage.

• Sparkler now uses the same number of words of power as Firebolt to make it more viable.

• Added new conjurer spell: Black Hole Sun. Shoots a ball of dark energy forward a few hundred units until it stops. It pulls everything nearby in. Over four seconds, the suction radius decreases but the force increases. After four seconds have passed, the ball explodes dealing damage comparable to a fire bomb (but with a smaller radius). Escape is possible for the first 3 seconds but will become difficult during the last second or so.

Retro Team Play (Extreme56)

• Added new mage spell: Zolt. Shoots a thunderstorm forward that strikes anything underneath it.

• Multiplayer YouTube (Blue.Frog)

• Added messages for the room owner chat commands.

• Added the forceplay chat command for room owners.

Retro Team Play

• Flags now attach to their carriers better.

• Flags no longer block spells like toxic cloud, sun beam, etc when they’re being carried.

• Mines are more visible in general.

• Mines take 50% longer to build.

• Ice mines have a different material from fire mines.

• Fire mines now deal 48 damage but knock people away and stun them.

• Further reduced force field visual intensity.

• Blood Boil damage is now 75% of the current health instead of 50%.

• Fixed Vampiric Arrow being able to be used on all entities.

• Fixed HTF now working properly.

• Flags now fall out of a person’s hands hands based on their velocity instead of flying straight up.

Retro Team Play (Blue.Frog)

• Ported flare from TP2. Usable by Wizard and Dark Mage.

• Sparkler now uses the same number of words of power as Firebolt to make it more viable.

• Added new conjurer spell: Black Hole Sun. Shoots a ball of dark energy forward a few hundred units until it stops. It pulls everything nearby in. Over four seconds, the suction radius decreases but the force increases. After four seconds have passed, the ball explodes dealing damage comparable to a fire bomb (but with a smaller radius). Escape is possible for the first 3 seconds but will become difficult during the last second or so.

Retro Team Play (Extreme56)

• Added new mage spell: Zolt. Shoots a thunderstorm forward that strikes anything underneath it.

• Black Hole Sun? Good name.

• Shouldn’t be able to teleport out of black hole sun…
    Also, something is wrong with the pcf for zolt because it can damage things, but I dont see any effects.

• You don’t see any effects even after rejoining?

• Banned

Blue.frog’s link fixed the zolt effects but I am still unable to see flare.

• There was an == instead of an = in the flare’s inversion line so it wasn’t even spawning. Apparently restarting gmod enables someone to see zolt’s effects. That’s just how pcf files work.

• Loving TeamPlay more and more off these updates that come in. It show how much work Noxious puts in for their players.  :smile::cry:

• I think I need to use a particle manifest. I’ll put that in.

• Black Hole Sun is a great song from the 90’s

• I agree with Someone and his remark about the black hole, either have it to where you can’t teleport out of it at a certain point or have the pull alittle stronger at the start.

• Changed it to anchor people caught inside during the last 1.5 seconds of its life.

• Reminds me of Enigma’s Ultimate skill in DotA: Blackhole.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEHKW47y1hg
    It pulls in only enemy units and heros that get caught in it. It deals a certain amount of dps based upon range over the course of 4 seconds.
    Level 1: 30 at range and 60 close up.
    Level 2: 50 at range and 100 close up.
    Level 3: 70 at range and 140 close up.

• I added a way for the game to detect if the physics engine crashed. Basically I have an invisible entity bouncing around, when it stops hitting a wall for 60 seconds it will restart the server. Seems to work. There’s still no way to tell what’s actually causing it.

• This is an awesome update  :biggrin:

• @JetBoom:

I added a way for the game to detect if the physics engine crashed. Basically I have an invisible entity bouncing around, when it stops hitting a wall for 60 seconds it will restart the server. Seems to work. There’s still no way to tell what’s actually causing it.

Haha that is an awesome hacky solution.

• @JetBoom:

I added a way for the game to detect if the physics engine crashed. Basically I have an invisible entity bouncing around, when it stops hitting a wall for 60 seconds it will restart the server. Seems to work. There’s still no way to tell what’s actually causing it.

Invisible FoN

• and now you all remember gm_bigcity’s stupidly high skybox.

• it probably goes really fast

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.