Team Play tournament?

• Well, since there haven’t been too many events recently and the ZS tournament never happened, would it be fun / practical to have an RTP tournament? I know RTP has made a huge comeback in terms of popularity, but I think this would be a fun idea to get more people to come to RTP and have the community get together. Then again, Jet and the admins could say this is an idiotic suggestion and I’m just a retard  :uglylaugh:

• Well, since there haven’t been too many events recently and the ZS tournament never happened, would it be fun / practical to have an RTP tournament? I know RTP has made a huge comeback in terms of popularity, but I think this would be a fun idea to get more people to come to RTP and have the community get together. Then again, Jet and the admins could say this is an idiotic suggestion and I’m just a retard  :uglylaugh:

• It would definitely work better than a ZS tournament.

• it would be awesome.

• 5 person nobuild ctf matches on chamber, blizzard, broadside, infinity, big desert, or bloodgulch.

• Banned

Bring noxgroups back?

• This happening or not?

• Go for it. But a lot of people would be left out.

1st. Timezones suck, finding a balance between American and EU players whereby a good amount of people are available is hard/impossible. But whether it would consider different regions is another matter. 2nd. I can see most of the rtp pros’ going on the same team, leaving all the others in a bitter, hopeless struggle to a ragequit.

• Brackets would be done in 5v5 teams.    Teams would need to schedule a match within  two days of it being their turn to play.  If a time is agreed on and a player can not or does not show, the team may bring in a replacement or replacements.  Tournament-style, maybe eight teams?

Seems easy enough.

• Admin team wins.

• Maybe admins could be the team captains.

• Admin team wouldn’t win.

• I can take blue frog.

Within the next 5 days my corpse will be found with a frotchet found in my back.

• Maybe after the EFT tournament.

Or when we get functioning community admins.

• My window of opportunity is Wednesday. And since that won’t happen I am surely out.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.