Missing many models and textures even while having HL2 and CS:S

• Part of the reason I do not play ZS as much as I used to is due to this very annoying problem. No matter what map I am on, there are tons of missing textures and models, including all of the human weapons. On RTP or any other server, I have no problem with models/textures, it’s just ZS. I have CS:S installed (always have) and can play other HL2/Counterstrike based games (such as Insurgency) just fine.  This has been happening for over a few months and I’ve tried various other things but cannot solve the problem  :(

• Part of the reason I do not play ZS as much as I used to is due to this very annoying problem. No matter what map I am on, there are tons of missing textures and models, including all of the human weapons. On RTP or any other server, I have no problem with models/textures, it’s just ZS. I have CS:S installed (always have) and can play other HL2/Counterstrike based games (such as Insurgency) just fine.  This has been happening for over a few months and I’ve tried various other things but cannot solve the problem  :(

• When you say you can play other Hl2 based games, does that mean you don’t actually have it installed?

• Lol no. By that I mean that I can play games based off the old Half-Life 2 (source) engine. This includes HL2 itself.

• Rename your garrysmod folder to garrysmod-old

This will clear your game and you’ll need to redownload everything, but it might work.

If that doesnt work i suggest both verifying the game(s) cache(s) and reinstalling them.

• run the games at least once, delete your gameinfo.txt in garrysmod

• Or just tick CS:S in the Content Cache Mount window, somehow the game unticks it sometimes

• Thanks for the suggestions guys, I’ll immediately start trying them  :biggrin:

• Launch Gmod, click extensions, check all the boxes.

• @Samuel:

Or just tick CS:S in the Content Cache Mount window, somehow the game unticks it sometimes

that

• Yeah, ZS is finally working now. Thanks for all the help.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.