So I did a writing exercise hung over.

• This is what came out.  It was supposed to be a fictional film summary, but it wound up just being plot.

“A true masterpiece of American storytelling, Head South paints a picture both of the human struggle to survive and highlights unfortunate racial tension, when an ACLU bus stalls in the middle of a zombie outbreak in Georgia.  At first, they are greeted with harsh words.  Then they are greeted with the undead.  The karmic themes displayed somewhat permeate the movie, the Zombie KKK’s appearance being a notable example.  The unlikely band of heroes rallies around Mister Fishburn, their seventy year old chapter leader. His ailing health strings viewers along as he demonstrates his unwavering resolve.  His struggle to instruct a terrified band of hipsters and liberal peaceniks ends when the group discovers a weekend warrior militia cache, defeats their fear, and discovers the joy of heavy artillery.  In a word, inspirational.”

" Write drunk, edit sober." - Ernest Hemingway

• This is what came out.  It was supposed to be a fictional film summary, but it wound up just being plot.

“A true masterpiece of American storytelling, Head South paints a picture both of the human struggle to survive and highlights unfortunate racial tension, when an ACLU bus stalls in the middle of a zombie outbreak in Georgia.  At first, they are greeted with harsh words.  Then they are greeted with the undead.  The karmic themes displayed somewhat permeate the movie, the Zombie KKK’s appearance being a notable example.  The unlikely band of heroes rallies around Mister Fishburn, their seventy year old chapter leader. His ailing health strings viewers along as he demonstrates his unwavering resolve.  His struggle to instruct a terrified band of hipsters and liberal peaceniks ends when the group discovers a weekend warrior militia cache, defeats their fear, and discovers the joy of heavy artillery.  In a word, inspirational.”

" Write drunk, edit sober." - Ernest Hemingway

• I would watch that movie.

• O man i was so drunk xdddd

• Don’t drink and post.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.