Theism?

• Just out of curiosity what are your beliefs and/or opinions on both religion and faith….good or bad.

• Just out of curiosity what are your beliefs and/or opinions on both religion and faith….good or bad.

• Anyone who believes in any religion or imaginary magic invisible shits are idiots and should be treated as such.
    They are what dumbs down the world and slows down scientific progress.

In before blue frog with “checkmate atheists” or something like that

• If you’ve never seen Richard Dawkins then how do you know he’s even real? Checkmate, atheists.

• @Blue.Frog:

If you’ve never seen Richard Dawkins then how do you know he’s even real? Checkmate, atheists.

I read about him in a book. Checkmate, christians.

• @Blue.Frog:

Richard Dawkins

Hi

• troll

• Me?  Nope, but I knew that if I posted this out of legitimate curiosity it wouldn’t turn out how I wanted it to, not that it matters as I’m fairly certain that most of you are athiests here anyway.

• Some christian guy found out I was atheist ergo evolutionism and he came up to me and said “You know, they have evidence God exists, just the government hides it from everyone, it’s true.”

I honestly just walked away, there is probably nothing I could say at that moment to make him understand the level of stupidity that came out of that sentence.

• Man AlCpwnage, thanks for showing me the light.

From now on I’m going to devote my life to atheism so that I may spread the word of god’s nonexistence so that I may save others from living a meaningless, pointless life. Oh wait.

• Heaven and hell must get boring eventually especially if you spend an eternity there.

I would choose hell if wasn’t allowed to choose niether because heaven sounds gay.

• Relevant.

• @Heavy:

Heaven and hell must get boring eventually especially if you spend an eternity there.

I would choose hell if wasn’t allowed to choose niether because heaven sounds gay.

The common misconception of heaven in many people’s minds is that it is a place of paradise and where all your dreams come true.
    What the majority of religious texts describe heaven, is a place where you sit with god and other people and be holy and read the holy book and other shit like that, because you are divine.

• if your not a scientologist then your wasting your life

• Anglo saxonism.

• I found out this guy was an aethist, so I went up to him and told him: “You know, they have evidence God exists, just the government hides it from everyone.” He didn’t seem totally convienced, so I said: “It’s true.”. He then walked waway, completely speechless. I knew that because of my superior intelligence, that he was leaving to go to a church and pray right away. I then said to myself; “If only he had even a ballpark, of the vast intelligence that I with-hold…”

• @Blake.:

Anglo saxonism.

The bitch version of Norse mythology…

• I’m an openminded atheist.
    If solid proof of the existence of a God was revealed to me, I’d convert. But until then, atheism.

• @IDKFFS:

Me?  Nope, but I knew that if I posted this out of legitimate curiosity it wouldn’t turn out how I wanted it to, not that it matters as I’m fairly certain that most of you are athiests here anyway.

You attempt to start a Religious debate in Noxious?

Most people say they are Atheists, because they would rather conform to popular theories of which they have not researched, rather than attempt to find the answers for themselves. One could say that Atheism is also a belief system, partially because of the amount of folk who do this.

Stating that you believe most people are Atheists here is quite a silly statement, and designed to attempt to get a rise out of the community. If not, perhaps you should re-elaborate.

If you are looking for that type of debate my friend, this may be the worst place to do so, as folk do not generally come here for spiritual guidance.

This thread may end in the salty unadulterated weeping of bitter tears, however you may be waiting along time for anyone’s hackles to rise.

• I think by that he means most people on noxious are of at least average intelligence, and therefore most of us are atheists.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.