Nerf the conjurer

• Banned

Conjurer is maybe the easiest class in TP right now. Whatever she does she gets healed. For example it can just spam pixies and vampiric. If the opponent is smart enough to use inversion, conjurer could just use crossbow and vampiric or spam lesser heal etc. Of course she has slower mana regen than other casters but she isn’t completely dependent on mana because she can use bows and she can always just hump some obelisks and spam toxic cloud and vampiric.

• Banned

Conjurer is maybe the easiest class in TP right now. Whatever she does she gets healed. For example it can just spam pixies and vampiric. If the opponent is smart enough to use inversion, conjurer could just use crossbow and vampiric or spam lesser heal etc. Of course she has slower mana regen than other casters but she isn’t completely dependent on mana because she can use bows and she can always just hump some obelisks and spam toxic cloud and vampiric.

• your dumb

EDIT: Blue frog told me to add more or else he would remove my admin.

It’s not the easiest class to play. It’s actually pretty easy to kill with a wizard or mage.

• Banned

And why is that?

• I got killed nerf plz

• @Kolmio:

And why is that?

I think he is pointing out that they cannot cast shield, they have few longer ranged spells with a low effective range, and they have low health for a class without a shield.

• Banned

@im22222:

I think he is pointing out that they cannot cast shield, they have few longer ranged spells with a low effective range, and they have low health for a class without a shield.

Well, there isn’t really any long range spells in the game, except death ray. And what comes to the low health matter, it doesn’t really matter because @Kolmio:

Whatever she does she gets healed.

• having vamp, high damage aoe spells(meteor,toxic c.), slow, and spammable pixies makes you heal too much
    yes, inversion can pretty much destroy conjurers , but it cant stop meteor which heals alot with vamp
    solution : remove slow or lesser heal, just an opinion

• Dodging meteor is easy. Keep an ear out for “ra ra” and look up for a second to not step into the slow falling ball of death.

• Conjurer is fine.  It can barely damage props, it has no spells to aid traveling, and it needs to hump mana to be effective moreso than any other class.  I just ignore them and concentrate on the gamemode objectives.
    On a related note: please make meteor counterspell’able.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.