Zs_surfacing

• link to map ––> http://www.filefront.com/17860038/zs_surfacing.bsp

This is a map I made recently.
    I know it’s not the best map, but I would like suggestions on how to map better.
    I don’t expect it to be, but if you want to add it go right ahead.

Thanks.

At the end of wave three the gate opens up and you can get to the surface.

• link to map ––> http://www.filefront.com/17860038/zs_surfacing.bsp

This is a map I made recently.
    I know it’s not the best map, but I would like suggestions on how to map better.
    I don’t expect it to be, but if you want to add it go right ahead.

Thanks.

At the end of wave three the gate opens up and you can get to the surface.

• Pretty good map. Nice lighting, interesting design. A bit small, and balance might be an issue, but I’ve tested it and it seems solid.

• way too dark outside

• @Hell-met:

way too dark outside

this is what flashlights were made for.

• Are you using white lights for your lighting? If so, you can use different colours to get different moods. By default i generally use lights with a slight yellow tinge to make it more realistic.

• Yea, I used a slightly green tinge on some of them  ;), and the same outdoor lighting as Ravenholm, Most of the spotlights are white though. And i wanted it dark outside so the store would stand out, and the fire lighting.

• Nice good map.

• @Striker:

Yea, I used a slightly green tinge on some of them  ;), and the same outdoor lighting as Ravenholm

make the pitch aim downward.

45 degrees at least.

• I like it, but there’s a few texture bugs. No good cade spots either, every room has at least 2 entrances. It would take a lot of teamwork good luck to survive.

• texture bugs? where? and what sort of bug? and actually there are at least two good cade spots. And even though the store seems bad, each wood plank has 1500 health and those shelves are good for cading. In addition you should be able to see the zombies coming from a distance which is why i added the windows. Also, the orange room is good because a few blockades on the railings against the sewer would stop fast zombies, and the other entrace would be easy.

• Found this map to be very interesting, really liked how new area opens at a certain wave. Only thing I would add would be adding another room at the outside area. and a few touch ups here and there, good map overall

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.