Traitor/Detective Items

• I’ve played TTT on the server for a while now and I’ve never been traitor. Ever. I’ve played alot within the past couple of days (maybe 50 matches) but I can’t seem to get picked D:
    So what’s the items for the Traitors? Do the items make this TTT server unique and stand out?

PS: I don’t know about the ‘search’ rule here where you have to search before you make a topic but i searched and nothing came up. So if you have any ideas for new items post them here!

• I’ve played TTT on the server for a while now and I’ve never been traitor. Ever. I’ve played alot within the past couple of days (maybe 50 matches) but I can’t seem to get picked D:
    So what’s the items for the Traitors? Do the items make this TTT server unique and stand out?

PS: I don’t know about the ‘search’ rule here where you have to search before you make a topic but i searched and nothing came up. So if you have any ideas for new items post them here!

• Play more and find out yourself.

TTT doesn’t need anymore items.

• I’m just saying, it would be cool with new items.

• “You’re just saying” ?
    …looks like somebody wants the computer hat badly.

• jet change requirement for computer hat, gotta have a forum account for x amount of days.

• i dont like the idea, add items for eft and rtp instead

• Yes add more items to rtp. TTT is fine.

• eft shouldnt have items. It’s perfect.

Edit: Actually, powerups could work.

• @Thor:

jet change requirement for computer hat, gotta have a forum account for x amount of days.

I know then you just abandon the account for a while.

@fish:

i dont like the idea, add items for eft and rtp instead

yes.

• Computer hat should be awardable by admins only, on a case-by-case basis for people who are active and contribute to the community.

• But that would be boring as hell for the admins.

• Or nobody gets the computer hat.  Either way it would result in less shitposting.

• Nobody plays TTT for “custom weps”.

• Alright well you guys don’t have to be dicks.

• Nobody in this thread has been a dick yet.

Allow me to change that by telling you that you’re an oversensitive twit with a senselessly egotistical quote.  ‘Mr. Awesome’.

You also have terrible ideas, and probably force them on others by a desire to be more important.  You also suggest things in the fashion of the ‘idea man’.  " Hey, everyone think of something-  I’ll just make the thread and be the supercool one who came up with it xd "

You even admit you haven’t played enough to have any idea what you’re talking about.

That combined with your stupid quote and the fact that you even had ‘kid’ in your name tells me that you’re an unpopular student, probably nerdy due to your interest in video games.

Plus:  [ColaRP]Purple Raven

You’re in a clan for RPing.  Escapism much?

Now get the fuck out.

Edit:  Don’t bother telling me I’m hypocritical because of my name, I didn’t come up with it.  :uglylaugh:

Edit2: Age: 14

Also, hi Tyler Drew, from Tomball TX.  Is this your mom?

Deanna B Drew
    14903 Cactus Wren Dr
    Tomball, TX 77377

Jesus, you have a lot to learn about the internet, kid.

• Hey what is your problem? What did I do to you to make you like that? Hmm?

• @Pyramid:

Nobody in this thread has been a dick yet.

Allow me to change that by telling you that you’re an oversensitive twit with a senselessly egotistical quote.  ‘Mr. Awesome’.

You also have terrible ideas, and probably force them on others by a desire to be more important.  You also suggest things in the fashion of the ‘idea man’.  " Hey, everyone think of something-  I’ll just make the thread and be the supercool one who came up with it xd "

You even admit you haven’t played enough to have any idea what you’re talking about.

That combined with your stupid quote and the fact that you even had ‘kid’ in your name tells me that you’re an unpopular student, probably nerdy due to your interest in video games.

Plus:  [ColaRP]Purple Raven

You’re in a clan for RPing.  Escapism much?

Now get the fuck out.

Edit:  Don’t bother telling me I’m hypocritical because of my name, I didn’t come up with it.  :uglylaugh:

Edit2: Age: 14

Also, hi Tyler Drew, from Tomball TX.  Is this your mom?

Deanna B Drew
    14903 Cactus Wren Dr
    Tomball, TX 77377

Jesus, you have a lot to learn about the internet, kid.

holy christ shut the fuck up

• (832) 559-1959

Is it okay if I call and hit on your mom?

And AtomiC, I don’t like him  :mellow:

I’m done though.

• Nobody cares, you’re still a fucking idiot

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.