Please give back stuff

• A while ago when I was browsing the noxious server I stumbled on to the sandbox server. Now when I came in I was trying some things and learning what this server had. During that time period it was me and somebody called IllegalEgl. When I started using rockets (since they were the coolest thing I’ve seen) Illegal told me to stop using them or ill lag the server. I tried to ignore him since I’ve been having fun with them for awhile. He said I’m in trouble and I lost all my weapons for sandbox. So can I please have them back that were my first time on that server? ??? O and Illegal called me a nigger.

• A while ago when I was browsing the noxious server I stumbled on to the sandbox server. Now when I came in I was trying some things and learning what this server had. During that time period it was me and somebody called IllegalEgl. When I started using rockets (since they were the coolest thing I’ve seen) Illegal told me to stop using them or ill lag the server. I tried to ignore him since I’ve been having fun with them for awhile. He said I’m in trouble and I lost all my weapons for sandbox. So can I please have them back that were my first time on that server? ??? O and Illegal called me a nigger.

• The rockets are a test to see if you’re responsible enough to build. Looks like you got an F-

• He called you a nigger because you are a nigger.  You don’t need weapons to build.

• An admin/sandmod probably demoted you for missile spam.

• Hey I want build but I want to learn what i can use and what I can’t before I start. If I don’t get my weapons back then it won’t be the end of the world but that is one of the most decent sandbox’s Iv seen and the other ones I go to are shit and full of people who ruin for me. I won’t use rocket anymore jus let me build please. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• No I don’t have tool and physgun.

• The other sandbox servers are shit because idiots like you play in them
    If we didn’t punish you then this sandbox would be like all the others
    You’re fucking pitiful

• Please I wasn’t doing anything plus not a lot people play there and all I was use rockets and I’m not like other people who bother others I was in my own place and nothing lagged. Off me doing that Illegal stopped me before I did any damage.

• He stopped you before you did any damage, which is good. That’s kind of the idea.

• So i didnet do anything. This is my last post I hope the admin’s reconsider.

• Hypothetical situation:

A man is about to kill another man by shooting him through the head. The police tell him to drop his weapon and stop, because he is breaking the law. He attempts to shoot anyways, but he is stopped before he can pull the trigger and put in jail.

The man did not kill anyone. Why was he put in jail?

Because he attempted to, you ass. That’s why.

• This isent a life or death sitution this just a game retard nothing happened and nothin will the fact that I had no say in what happened that day even the admin dident come in some how it was just takin away.

• Get out.  The only people who can take it are moderators.  Get the FUCK out.

EDit:  And that was NOT your last post.

• You started spamming rockets and someone tells you to stop so you kept doing it. Yeah, you don’t need building rights for a while.

• You know whats funny there people makeing the server lag right now and nobody gives a crap but when i do somethin that takes no effect at all I get punished. hmmmm

• Look what I found.

• Excellent detective work, chum.  I think we’re done here.

Also, you seem awfully mad for someone with such an interesting personal quote.

• @Zeldadude:

Look what I found.

I’m 15.  :(

• @Dr.:

I’m 15.  :(

You’re not an idiot so its ok.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.