Phantasy Star Online BB Game/server

• Anyone interested in playing PSO episodes 1-4 on the computer? There is a private server that is hosted which still has 300+ players at a time on it, Its pretty difficult to find a download but I got one. I’lll upload it to megaupload I guess if people are interested in playing.

• Anyone interested in playing PSO episodes 1-4 on the computer? There is a private server that is hosted which still has 300+ players at a time on it, Its pretty difficult to find a download but I got one. I’lll upload it to megaupload I guess if people are interested in playing.

• Pretty boring console MMO, there are better games out there

• Regardless the game was incredibly fun, I really don’t find it boring in any way, and simply because it was originally released for the console doesn’t mean its a console game, infact the most recent version of it (PSO not PSU) was for the computer. Whatever, if you don’t want to play it then that’s your prerogative, I’m just wondering if anyone is interested in playing it.

• Let’s kill people in “towns” and stations by reverse-healing them.

• Oh I’d love to play Phant…

Oh wait, it’s not the year 2000. I have better shit to do.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.