Memories of old Nox

• A topic about whatever wonderful memories you have of gm9 nox gamemodes, I’ll start

One of the most fun times I had was when Some Dude and I built a ‘hotel’ in noxctf. We stood in the entry and charged teammates silver to be able to come inside and use one of the few spawnpoints. It was hilarious and we made a good deal of silver off of it.

Another great time was when I first met JetBoom. This was on Buggy Racer at the map CrissCrossCrash. I saw him and started flaming him because of ‘racehook’, a virus that he supposedly made… later I realized that I had just flamed the owner of the servers. I was about 12 at the time which explains my foolishness.

I also remember when people started to make ‘slides’ in CTF. Alize and I made some pretty big ones on 4towers, where there were teleporters from the bottom of one to the top of another.

• A topic about whatever wonderful memories you have of gm9 nox gamemodes, I’ll start

One of the most fun times I had was when Some Dude and I built a ‘hotel’ in noxctf. We stood in the entry and charged teammates silver to be able to come inside and use one of the few spawnpoints. It was hilarious and we made a good deal of silver off of it.

Another great time was when I first met JetBoom. This was on Buggy Racer at the map CrissCrossCrash. I saw him and started flaming him because of ‘racehook’, a virus that he supposedly made… later I realized that I had just flamed the owner of the servers. I was about 12 at the time which explains my foolishness.

I also remember when people started to make ‘slides’ in CTF. Alize and I made some pretty big ones on 4towers, where there were teleporters from the bottom of one to the top of another.

• This is probably the best memory of GMod9 that I have.

• Making an elaborate base, getting one cap with archers and/or dragoons and then defending the base the rest of the round with the original juggernauts.

Also pixie whoring spawns and in arena. Loved to blow people up with them.

• Dare I Say Leeroy Jenkins?
    As in just the sheer sound of hearing the yell before the explosion.

• I saw him and started flaming him because of ‘racehook’

Were you punished in any way

• no because I was obviously a dumb 12 year old at the time :
    but back then everyone wasn’t either an ass or a troll like currently

@Zet
    m-ladders were so awesome, and I see the dark mage shields on that flag lol

which reminds me of the time Alize and I both used dark mage to shieldwalk across the map on the original Hai2u2

and also when we played meteor volleyball / baseball on Hai2u2, great times

• NoXiousNet.com [#1]|[#2’s Brother]
    NoXiousNet.com [#2]|[#1’s Sister]

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.