Wire_expression2_funclist_lowercase error using Expression 2

• First before you say “Go complain on the wiremod forums” this error doesn’t happen to me when I go on single player.

For some reason if I go into Sandbox and open the Expression 2 Editor, any time I type in a lower case letter I get this spammed in console:

[addons\wire\lua\wire\client\texteditor.lua:1808] attempt to index global 'wire_expression2_funclist_lowercase' (a nil value)

Again I will say that this error doesn’t happen to me on single player, I can type lower case letters just fine, with no errors.

The error causes most of the text in the editor to disappear, however nothing major happens (as in crashes and what not)

In case I posted this in the wrong section, I wasn’t certain if I was allowed to post this in Bug Reporting, so…

Using wire version 2362 (SVN) if it matters.

• First before you say “Go complain on the wiremod forums” this error doesn’t happen to me when I go on single player.

For some reason if I go into Sandbox and open the Expression 2 Editor, any time I type in a lower case letter I get this spammed in console:

[addons\wire\lua\wire\client\texteditor.lua:1808] attempt to index global 'wire_expression2_funclist_lowercase' (a nil value)

Again I will say that this error doesn’t happen to me on single player, I can type lower case letters just fine, with no errors.

The error causes most of the text in the editor to disappear, however nothing major happens (as in crashes and what not)

In case I posted this in the wrong section, I wasn’t certain if I was allowed to post this in Bug Reporting, so…

Using wire version 2362 (SVN) if it matters.

• from my understandings wiremod needs updated badly cause the shitty copy we got atm is spamming the console…

ive seen the new wiremod version its decent(Well from my pov)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.