This Community is Amazing

• In all honesty, the amount of sheer dumbness and asshatary in other servers/communities is astounding. The pissant admins, the suck-ups, the 12-year olds and so on in all the other communities helps me appreciate the low-tolerance attitude of this one.

Not trying to suck up here either, but fucking hell, other communities suck gigantic ron jeremy balls.

• In all honesty, the amount of sheer dumbness and asshatary in other servers/communities is astounding. The pissant admins, the suck-ups, the 12-year olds and so on in all the other communities helps me appreciate the low-tolerance attitude of this one.

Not trying to suck up here either, but fucking hell, other communities suck gigantic ron jeremy balls.

• I have to agree. I honestly can’t think of any other really good Gmod communities.

• Yeah, NoXiousNet truly is the best.

• As if it wasn’t obvious.

• This is thread worthy?
    I was under the impression was common knowledge (among this community).

12 year olds with mics not being told to shut the fuck up just gets on my nerves.

• I think all the youtube videos are attracting them to gmod.

• If I could hug you all, I would.

• @Dr.:

In all honesty, the amount of sheer dumbness and asshatary in other servers/communities is astounding. The pissant admins, the suck-ups, the 12-year olds and so on in all the other communities helps me appreciate the low-tolerance attitude of this one.

fucking love you, call me and we’ll hang out some time.

• Aside from the community bit, you’re right

• Noxiousnet is a great community. It’s fun hearing a kid tell us what not to do (such as rdming him in TTT) and do it anyway since it’s only a game, then hearing him rage up a storm once we’re dead/next round starts.

• I always found the fact that only sensible rules being enforced a huge attraction. Also the fact admins have no power unless you do something wrong.

• That, exactly that, Lord. Pissant admins and useless rules is what drives me away from other servers more than anything else.

• @Dr.:

In all honesty, the amount of sheer dumbness and asshatary in other servers/communities is astounding. The pissant admins, the suck-ups, the 12-year olds and so on in all the other communities helps me appreciate the low-tolerance attitude of this one.

• Excluding the majority of Zombie Survival players the average IQ of NN is easily twice that of all the other servers.

• mayby this Community is to good……

:ghost: it’s a mystery

• Speaking of ZS players…

And yeah, best gmod community.

• @|Red:

mayby this Community is to good……

:ghost: it’s a mystery

Unfortunately, you are one of the dumbest members of NoX. You probably bring the community down a good 30 IQ points. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also, I dislike the idea of calling those that only play ZS and nothing else part of the community.

• check and mate.

• The ZS Community is a separate entity.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.