Assault's overtime lasts forever

• We need something to prevent near endless matches in assault (particularly those maps that provide some sort of shelter for the core).  Some have said to carve prop health like CTF’s overtime, but this wouldn’t help when half the team is playing crafter; repairing and building tons of weaker props in less time.  I suggest the Crafter class be DISABLED in assault’s overtime.  Thus no more building and no more repairing.

If anyone has other ideas to make overtime not stall and last longer than the pre-overtime period, please share your ideas.

• We need something to prevent near endless matches in assault (particularly those maps that provide some sort of shelter for the core).  Some have said to carve prop health like CTF’s overtime, but this wouldn’t help when half the team is playing crafter; repairing and building tons of weaker props in less time.  I suggest the Crafter class be DISABLED in assault’s overtime.  Thus no more building and no more repairing.

If anyone has other ideas to make overtime not stall and last longer than the pre-overtime period, please share your ideas.

• Surprisingly during these matches, the server is almost full and people are enjoying it.

It’s the small things like these that makes the game fun to play.

• Team deathmatch games are fun, but not for 3 hours on the same map.

• we need more maps like forts of maddness. start of with somewhat of a base, core/flag is exposed, and 3 teams, on a medium sized field. perfect i’d say.

• carve prop health to 1/3 normal like in CTF

also people like assault because there’s more time to just kill people. might as well suggest a TDM gamemode.

• ^ This. TDM should just be team with highest score at the end of 20 minutes wins.

• A TDM game mode would be awesome, especially on multi-team maps like Big Desert 2 and Forts of Madness.

• Banned

Wasn’t it already removed once?

• @Thor:

we need more maps like forts of maddness. start of with somewhat of a base, core/flag is exposed, and 3 teams, on a medium sized field. perfect i’d say.

More than 2 teams is fucking retarded.

• with a low amount of players, yes.

• How about we stay on topic.  If you want to suggest TDM, make a new topic.

• @Thor:

with a low amount of players, yes.

No… Few players is the only way multiple teams works since you still have a chance of winning even if all the other teams gang up on you.

• TDM sounds good, but koth is similar with the point that you need to kill enemies on the hill so you can cap it
    and if tdm is kill/score based new players can make the team loose

• I’ll have prop health carved.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.