Ban Request: Deer God

• I know I submitted a thread recently, but since then apparently Deer God is very mad and has taken it upon himself to Grief and RDM like a moron in TTT as well as  mic spam and generally grief as much as possible.

Since I only had chatlogs last time, I figured this time it was a good idea to get demos, so I’ve got a few.

Notice he keeps calling me an RMD’er and I have 1000 karma and never fire a single shot or really do anything aggressive, since I know he’s going to TK me before I do anything I just stand there and let it happen (no point saying I’m innocent in-game as he just yells over me to drown me out anyways), I’m also innocent every time he kills me (with the exception of us both being traitors at one point where he TKs me) I also status’d every round to get his steamid.

Anyways, I think it’s pretty obvious he’s an RDMing myself and also everyone else who calls him out as well and most guys in that demo including Commadore can attest to that.

As he’s not really very witty or good at trolling  and has a pretty bad gimmick (DEER RAPE LOL) there doesn’t seem to be any redeeming qualities to keep him around.

Since there is 5 demos, I just put them in one file to make it easier: http://www.mediafire.com/?ce3p7j9abpapbvg

• I know I submitted a thread recently, but since then apparently Deer God is very mad and has taken it upon himself to Grief and RDM like a moron in TTT as well as  mic spam and generally grief as much as possible.

Since I only had chatlogs last time, I figured this time it was a good idea to get demos, so I’ve got a few.

Notice he keeps calling me an RMD’er and I have 1000 karma and never fire a single shot or really do anything aggressive, since I know he’s going to TK me before I do anything I just stand there and let it happen (no point saying I’m innocent in-game as he just yells over me to drown me out anyways), I’m also innocent every time he kills me (with the exception of us both being traitors at one point where he TKs me) I also status’d every round to get his steamid.

Anyways, I think it’s pretty obvious he’s an RDMing myself and also everyone else who calls him out as well and most guys in that demo including Commadore can attest to that.

As he’s not really very witty or good at trolling  and has a pretty bad gimmick (DEER RAPE LOL) there doesn’t seem to be any redeeming qualities to keep him around.

Since there is 5 demos, I just put them in one file to make it easier: http://www.mediafire.com/?ce3p7j9abpapbvg

• RDM is not against the rules in TTT.

• Your fault for getting trolled, getting mad, and the nerd raging. Deal w/ it.

• man deer god sure is funny.  :yelrotflmao:

As he’s not really very witty or good at trolling

/advert he got you to put a ban request on him, looks like his trolling is successful

• Two suspension requests in a row, to be exact. I don’t know what he did to you but get over it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.