Quick Question

• I’ve been working out for 5 months and I used to feel a burn in any muscle workout followed by some soreness the next day even after taking Whey Protein.

The problem is now when I workout, I feel the burn but I no longer feel anything the next day or even an hour later and I always increase the weight/sets/repetition

Any Idea?

• I’ve been working out for 5 months and I used to feel a burn in any muscle workout followed by some soreness the next day even after taking Whey Protein.

The problem is now when I workout, I feel the burn but I no longer feel anything the next day or even an hour later and I always increase the weight/sets/repetition

Any Idea?

• It means you’re making progress.

• Your muscles get used to the training, but it doesn’t mean you arn’t building them.  For example if you had a 2 week break, then did your normal routine, you would feel  it.

If you really want to feel the burn then try doing a workout with everything at your max, or try doing a bunch of excercises to failure.
    And you can always try new exercises which will focus more on different muscles, keep things varied.

• @AlCpwnage1337:

I’ve been working out for 5 months and I used to feel a burn in any muscle workout followed by some soreness the next day even after taking Whey Protein.

Any Idea?

Your muscles are getting used to the constant exercise, this is good, keep going.

• Thanks for the input, I asked a Trainer at the gym but he told me I would have to pay him $50 to do an hour session where he could evaluate what I’m doing wrong.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.