NoX TP for the deaf

• In ZS you get those red flashing shit when you’re hurt, however that’s not the case for NoX TP (at least I don’t think so). At the moment its hilariously easy to kill deaf players (deaf IRL) because they usually can’t tell if they are being hurt if someone is surprising them from behind.

My suggestion is to add a deaf-mode option in F4 that causes red bars like in ZS to appear when you’re hurt. Also maybe an option for the spells to appear as subtitles if the player is near enough to a caster. (for example, I go near player X, player X casts counter spell, below it says “player X: Zo Du”)

• In ZS you get those red flashing shit when you’re hurt, however that’s not the case for NoX TP (at least I don’t think so). At the moment its hilariously easy to kill deaf players (deaf IRL) because they usually can’t tell if they are being hurt if someone is surprising them from behind.

My suggestion is to add a deaf-mode option in F4 that causes red bars like in ZS to appear when you’re hurt. Also maybe an option for the spells to appear as subtitles if the player is near enough to a caster. (for example, I go near player X, player X casts counter spell, below it says “player X: Zo Du”)

• uh who is deaf that plays this game

• Crespo.

Plus sometimes your speakers could blow or something and you don’t have sound.

• We should discuss this idea with them on Mumble.

• :link:

• @Zetanor:

We should discuss this idea with them on Mumble.

jokes on you, there’s text and html.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.