Help me pick out a phone

• It’s been 2 years so verizon is letting me get a new phone. I am considering getting the motorola droid 2. Any advice on what droid phone to get? I am mainly looking for something with a keyboard so I don’t need to rely on a touch screen to do everything.

• It’s been 2 years so verizon is letting me get a new phone. I am considering getting the motorola droid 2. Any advice on what droid phone to get? I am mainly looking for something with a keyboard so I don’t need to rely on a touch screen to do everything.

• Either the Droid 2,Desire HD or the Nexus S, I recommend you the Nexus S as it runs the latest version of android and has a gorgeous build quality, or just the Droid 2 if you want a hardware keyboard.

• Get the Samsung Epic if you can afford it and the data plan. I heard really good things about it.

• droid.

• Banned

@Samuel:

Desire HD

• inb4 “mac fag” “apple fag” iphone fag"

You should consider an iPhone 4. I haven’t had any recieption problems with it, I’ve always have good reception. It has everything I could possibly need mobile (msn, skype, facebook), and some really entertaining games.

On top of that, it is a VERY durable phone. I have dropped it (purposefully, and a couple of accidental) many times, and it’s still in amazing condition. Excluding one random chip in the top right of it (randomly appeared when I woke up one time, and it was on my floor. I was drunk so who knows). That’s even without a protective case. Jailbreaking it for free apps, and really cool features is a great thing as well. I don’t see any negeatives about this phone at all.

Besides supporting Apple, there is nothing wrong with an iPhone 4. I got mine brand new for $100 with a contract, but it’s not even worth having an iPhone if you are NOT on a contract of some sort. Pay as you go is fucking useless on an iPhone. I like being able to have 6gb of Bandwidth a month, unlimited calling, texting, and mms anywhere in Canada. For $75-$100 a month (of course it would be lower if I didn’t have unlimited everything).

• He has Verizon… and iPhone is still only a rumor for Verizon.

• Banned

Never get a nokia again.

• samsung tocco lite

• Thanks, I’ll probably get the droid 2 because keyboard.

• never get an HTC

Get Samsung Galaxy S. Best phone ever

• LOL!

• Notice how everyone is making their phones look like the iphone?

• Notice that the front of the iphone is just a screen with a single button? I’d like to see you design a touch-screen phone with same without making it look similar.

• @Reteris:

Notice how everyone is making their phones look like the iphone?

Touchscreen phones existed way before the iPhone existed, So was the “Black shiny plastic device” style, Everyone is ‘ripping off’ everyone, It’s called competition

Hey an iPhone clone from 1992

• I had a Samsung Focus (the new windows phone) for 2 weeks and didn’t really like it, so I got an iPhone 4 which so far, is pretty great. I hate Apple as a company and Mac users in general however for now, the iPhone seems to be a better product than any windows phone. I have AT&T so I can’t really suggest any good Verizon phones to you.

• What I meant was, not only are they copying the look of the iphone (sorry but they are), they are completely trying to copy the whole OS

• Get a Nokia N900 and flash it to have droid.

• Anyone who isn’t using the android OS by now is an idiot and a tool.
    or…let me break that down for you. Anyone who isn’t going open source is a tool.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.