Was anyone here in the U.S Army

• I ship in Feb, to Ft. Benning for OSUT. Im 11x and I just want to know what to expect during training, thats if anyone knows how it is.

• I ship in Feb, to Ft. Benning for OSUT. Im 11x and I just want to know what to expect during training, thats if anyone knows how it is.

• i ship out april 4th to fort benning also, 94e here. gunna do jump school while im there.

expect to not sleep, and train as much as you can before you go.

edit: if you dare try to meet up with me I’ll kick your ass.

• Why you guys doing this?

• Too poor/dumb for college.

• What inspired you two to join the military?

• @Rover:

Too poor/dumb for college.

• :usa: :usa: :usa:

• Of course.

• @Rover:

Look Imma join the military and shoot guns n shit n none of that college shit I’m too stopid for that.

• Oh god, the tear gas room. Good luck out there, you’re gonna need it.

• @Rover:

nice try. I did 9 years of private christian school and schooling in texas so im NOT retarded secondly Im actually a spoiled bitch brat
    but all in all i love my country as fucked up as we are.

Im of cuban decent so im proud to serve the country that brought my family freedom

the reason why is its a dream since i was like 13.
    and you (and half the people on NoX) can agree with me when i say i need some maturing to do and i know the army will help.

@Thor:

i ship out april 4th to fort benning also, 94e here. gunna do jump school while im there.

expect to not sleep, and train as much as you can before you go.

Im gunna do jump school too. Im naturally an insomniac so the sleep thing shouldnt be a problem.

• @AtomiC:

Look Imma join the military and shoot guns n shit n none of that college shit I’m too stopid for that.

“I want to be a sniper, I hope they give me an Intervention with thermal.”

:uglylaugh:

• @Mal1t1a:

Oh god, the tear gas room. Good luck out there, you’re gonna need it.

Someone told me they make you drink water till you puke, make you stay awake till you cant anymore, and dehydrate you just so they know what you can and cant handle.

• @StratocasterTB:

“I want to be a sniper, I hope they give me an Intervention with thermal.”

:uglylaugh:

Funny that you say that because I want to go to sniper school. Ive had some experience with stalking animals for hunting and I even made my own ghillie suit.
    And Im naturally a good shot. My first time at the shooting ranges, i got half inch groups with an M4.

• Wow you sound like a tool.

• Most people in nox are tools.

@je3perscre3pers:

Someone told me they make you drink water till you puke, make you stay awake till you cant anymore, and dehydrate you just so they know what you can and cant handle.

The pool test is actually fun, if you like swimming. The gas room is total ass though.

• @Rover:

Wow you sound like a tool.

Far from it.

Im just a typical city boy that knows how to do the most random stuff in the world.

• Why do you love your country? I don’t love mine.

• @Heavy:

Why do you love your country? I don’t love mine.

I love my country because it gave my parents freedom therefor giving me freedom.

As my dad said they tell you what to think, act like, feel, or do.
    Its some heavy shit they got dealing with over there because whoever thought of communism didnt remember that every human is greedy.

I love America because we have the freedom to be selfish human being and go on with our nature.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.