I'm not dumb. UNBAN REQUEST

• As some of you may (or may not) know, that I do have a younger sibling - a sibling who thinks it is fun and entertaining to take part in what most people would call ‘dumb’ activities - who doesn’t understand that when admins are on the server, that is potentially dangerous to do such stupid things.
    Yesterday, during a Zombie Survival round on Holdout Mountain, a skycade took place in the elevator shaft, and he decided that it would be ‘funny’ to take part in it using a turret, then packing it away whilst people were on it; his stupidity lead to the death of many. I am also aware that skycading is illegal, and I was sort of concerned of the fact that I was the only person to be banned.
    On top of that, there was also some offensive language too which he calls ‘Trolling’.
    I apologise for such mannerisms, and I am quite embarrassed about it.
    I plea to be unbanned because I do enjoy playing Zombie Survival, and have been loyal to the NoxiousNet servers. Other NoxiousNet players are aware that I have a younger sibling, and know when he or I am playing, and when I am playing, my behaviour is more mature. He will no longer be using my Steam account.
    If you think I am making up this ‘younger sibling’ and using it as a scapegoat for my actions, other steam users can prove that i am not lying. I also have proof of his actions via a NoxNet screenshot and a snippet from the console: http://imy.im/xti (the “yay :’)” in the chat box kind of insinuates that he was obviously doing it for a joke)
    12/28/10 15:57:01 <STEAM_0:1:12201302> Moonie: im paking my turret
    (I think that the grammatical mistakes can prove that it wasn’t me who was being dumb)

Again, I apologise. Please unban me, or at least a 24 hour ban instead.

• As some of you may (or may not) know, that I do have a younger sibling - a sibling who thinks it is fun and entertaining to take part in what most people would call ‘dumb’ activities - who doesn’t understand that when admins are on the server, that is potentially dangerous to do such stupid things.
    Yesterday, during a Zombie Survival round on Holdout Mountain, a skycade took place in the elevator shaft, and he decided that it would be ‘funny’ to take part in it using a turret, then packing it away whilst people were on it; his stupidity lead to the death of many. I am also aware that skycading is illegal, and I was sort of concerned of the fact that I was the only person to be banned.
    On top of that, there was also some offensive language too which he calls ‘Trolling’.
    I apologise for such mannerisms, and I am quite embarrassed about it.
    I plea to be unbanned because I do enjoy playing Zombie Survival, and have been loyal to the NoxiousNet servers. Other NoxiousNet players are aware that I have a younger sibling, and know when he or I am playing, and when I am playing, my behaviour is more mature. He will no longer be using my Steam account.
    If you think I am making up this ‘younger sibling’ and using it as a scapegoat for my actions, other steam users can prove that i am not lying. I also have proof of his actions via a NoxNet screenshot and a snippet from the console: http://imy.im/xti (the “yay :’)” in the chat box kind of insinuates that he was obviously doing it for a joke)
    12/28/10 15:57:01 <STEAM_0:1:12201302> Moonie: im paking my turret
    (I think that the grammatical mistakes can prove that it wasn’t me who was being dumb)

Again, I apologise. Please unban me, or at least a 24 hour ban instead.

• Your account is your responsibility. You can think of it as me banning your brother. You just happen to share his account.

• A simple way of preventing your siblings from going on your account, is to password lock your computer, and/or log out of steam when not in-use. Also, I like how they just so happen to play on NoxiousNet as well?

• Jetboom: Here’s the new format. The amount of starts represents how hard you’ll get punished. For every time you get caught doing the same thing over again, add one star. This isn’t set in stone, admins should use their common sense and this is here to give you an idea of how I feel idiots should be dealt with. Relate the offense with the punishment type. If you’re chat spamming, you get a mute. If you’re griefing people, you get your maximum health reduced. If you’re hindering gameplay, you get a ban.

*x1 - Warning. Kick, slay, demotion, ignite, other petty punishments.
    **x2 - Short (1 - 24 hour) bans, mutes, other punishment.
    ***x3 - 2 - 7 day bans and other punishments.
    ****x4 - Ban, mute, other punishment type for a good amount (weeks) of time.
    *****x5 - Permanent ban, mute, etc.

Speedhacking and other blatant cheats.

Trying to impersonate an admin. Example, setting your name to JetBoom and threatening to ban people.

Being an ass to the point where someone can’t play the game. Griefing. This only applies if you’re going against what the game rules are. If you’re stalking a person and killing them whenever they spawn, that’s OK. If you’re taking a chair, setting it on fire and then running in to teammates with it then it’s griefing.

Spamming CSC.

Pretending you know an admin so if anyone does anything bad to you then they’ll get banned or something.

Telling people asking for help something that is directly unhelpful. Example, someone asks “How do I give ammo?” and you say “Press Alt+F4” or “say blah_dropammo”.

Purposely exploiting game-breaking glitches.

Telling OTHER people how to exploit.

Spamming chat.

Trying to trash another person’s stuff in SandBox.

SandBox spamming and other general idiocy.

Purposely exploiting non-game breaking glitches.

Raiding.

–-----------------

I don’t think being dumb was a 5* punishment.

Unban please? Or a different punishment?

• i lol’d

ok, you ruined 15 peoples’ fun, but its their fault for skycading

• I don’t think skycading was the actual reason you got banned, it might have been how you (or your brother) reacted.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.