DotA 6.70 Map

• So, the new DotA map was released just yesterday, and two new heros were added. Does anyone play DotA here at NoxiousNet? Have you played it? If so, do you like it? If not, why don’t you like it? I always hear people saying: “LoL is better” but they never say why. I don’t see exactly what’s wrong with DotA.

Also, Icarus - Phoenix = New hero in this map. He’s my new favourite hero now.

• So, the new DotA map was released just yesterday, and two new heros were added. Does anyone play DotA here at NoxiousNet? Have you played it? If so, do you like it? If not, why don’t you like it? I always hear people saying: “LoL is better” but they never say why. I don’t see exactly what’s wrong with DotA.

Also, Icarus - Phoenix = New hero in this map. He’s my new favourite hero now.

• This doesn’t belong in the Video Games forum rofl.

• LOL

Have you ever played it?

• lol dota isnt that this old outdated game nobody plays anymore?

EDIT: Lol watched some youtube vids it looks shit graphics are so bad

• @AtomiC:

lol dota isnt that this old outdated game nobody plays anymore?

EDIT: Lol watched some youtube vids it looks shit graphics are so bad

Actually, there is a huge audience that still plays it, and still newcomers that play as well.

• DotA is a dead community.

• the HoN and LoL communities are full of retards
    its not fun but it’s extreme trollbait

• League of Legends(Based off of DotA) is REALLY fun, but there’s so much disconnectors.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.