Item:Human Requirement

• There’s an item for being zombie for a long time (the flaming skull) why not one for humans?

Holy Aura would be frosty aura but white/light yellow
    Requirements:
    500 Wins
    Cost:
    750k Silver

Bring back Frosty Aura, make the colored eyes be the auras. Red Eyes for Red Aura for example.

OR

Holy Eyes:
    Bright Eyes that are white/light yellow that are bigger and have more of a glare than the other eyes.
    Requirement:
    500 Wins
    Cost:
    750k Silver

• There’s an item for being zombie for a long time (the flaming skull) why not one for humans?

Holy Aura would be frosty aura but white/light yellow
    Requirements:
    500 Wins
    Cost:
    750k Silver

Bring back Frosty Aura, make the colored eyes be the auras. Red Eyes for Red Aura for example.

OR

Holy Eyes:
    Bright Eyes that are white/light yellow that are bigger and have more of a glare than the other eyes.
    Requirement:
    500 Wins
    Cost:
    750k Silver

• I’ve been hoping for something like this for a long time. Hopefully something like this is accepted.

• We already have a few titles for getting high W/L ratios. I think it should be a set amount of wins, or maybe a VERY high amount of zombie kills to get items.

• Banned

@TheSecurity:

IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP IM A ZS CHAMP

• Humans have enough awards

• Banned

Gurren shades.

• I like the idea, but 1000 wins is a little extreme. Maybe more like 500-750?

• We have hat+awards for eating X brains. I want to know why there aren’t any for killing X zombies.

• Killing zombies would be to easy, that’s why I suggested wins. Those are much harder to obtain with the population of kids in zombie survival.

• The W/L ratio idea isn’t good because what if you buy it and lose the ratio?

500 wins might be an ok amount + 750k silver

• 500 sounds more reasonable, updated.

• Considering the win rate for ZS was intended to be somewhere around 5% on optimal conditions, 500 wins doesn’t seem proportionate to 5000 brains at all.

• How about 50,000 zombies killed for an item? I, personally, have about ten times as many zombies killed as I do brains. If that’s just me, nevermind, but I assume most people have something around that.

• More like TP needs more items. All it has is a halo.

• You’re all neglecting TTT, EFT, and MPYT.

• @PureJeenyus:

More like TP needs more items. All it has is a halo.

Maybe one of the capture awards, like 100 or so, can let you get a flag for a hat? But not one with color so as to avoid confusion. It would just be grey and cover your head like the snowman hat.

• @Zincoshine:

:king:

You seriously need to stop fucking using that.

Also just because nobody uses MPYT doesn’t mean it isn’t fun as hell when people ARE on.
    If MPYT had an award for amount of time a video was up that gave you an item people would probably play again.
    It was killed off by the fact that nobody was forced to watch each other’s shitty videos with the multi theater system.
    Its biggest flaw was the only thing keeping it alive.

• I just think of MPYT as a way Jetboom was trying out new stuff with GLua

• @Zincoshine:

However an item really won’t change anything.

gives people more of an insentive to play/win/not be dumb.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.