NoX TP assault

• I have three suggestions on how to make assault better.

the first suggestion is to reduce the health of the core and increase it’s maximum mana amount. Maybe 5000 health and 2000 mana. The point of doing this will be to make assault more dependent on crippling the mana resources of the enemy than on grinding some stationary piece of shit.

The second suggestion is to stop the core from regenerating health. Almost every single round of assault reaches overtime. This would help stop that.

The third suggestion is to disable assault on bloodgulch and blizzard because assault on the same map for 4 hours is dumb and people usually end up getting bored and leaving.

• I have three suggestions on how to make assault better.

the first suggestion is to reduce the health of the core and increase it’s maximum mana amount. Maybe 5000 health and 2000 mana. The point of doing this will be to make assault more dependent on crippling the mana resources of the enemy than on grinding some stationary piece of shit.

The second suggestion is to stop the core from regenerating health. Almost every single round of assault reaches overtime. This would help stop that.

The third suggestion is to disable assault on bloodgulch and blizzard because assault on the same map for 4 hours is dumb and people usually end up getting bored and leaving.

• A lot of games reach overtime just because people are fighting each other instead of just going straight for the objective. People fight until the clock runs out and then start swarming the core. That’s the case for smaller and no-build maps anyway.

• Banned

I got 586 kills in 1 match yesterday. Assault…

• @Kolmio:

I got 586 kills in 1 match yesterday. Assault…

on blood gultch right? i built our base, 150 propes around the core, ultimate defence award.

• Banned

No, in that match I only got 150.

• All three look pretty good.
    Also just remove blizzard. It’s not a good all-around map:
    CTF: hurr I blow ur roof and giv flag to assassin, nao u raeg
    Assault: 4 hour matches
    HTF: QUICK EVERYBODY BUILDFAG OH WAIT THE ENEMY HAS THE FLAG LET’S PVP
    KOTH: wizard.

Broadside, ehhhhh, maybe make the roof a little more difficult to cover and that will fix it.

• @commandhat:

All three look pretty good.
    Also just remove blizzard. It’s not a good all-around map:
    CTF: hurr I blow ur roof and giv flag to assassin, nao u raeg
    Assault: 4 hour matches
    HTF: QUICK EVERYBODY BUILDFAG OH WAIT THE ENEMY HAS THE FLAG LET’S PVP
    KOTH: wizard.

Broadside, ehhhhh, maybe make the roof a little more difficult to cover and that will fix it.

Wrong. All wrong.
    CTF= slow assassins then rape.
    Assault- not  really… attack the core, let it die or attack and defend
    HTF= What the fuck are you on about?
    KOTH= thats the fucking point? to kill others that try to take it? also assassins
    And maybe.

• Get flag then hide under 125 blastdoors.

• How about we just set the game mode’s goals and rules back to the way they were. At least they have an end that way.

Please?

• or remove assault, that could work.

• Or we could just disable it on certain maps…

• Banned

Or you could just let me get a shitload of kills?

• Expand assault into different gamemodes.

Classic assault.
    Assault with link nodes as JetBoom explained.
    Assault where you carry bombs from your core to their core(only way to destroy it).

• Cool, then we’ll never have to change to another game mode.

• How about we stop reading threads from people who are dumb?

• My post was completely relevant. You can’t get a team to do what you want them to do so you want the gamemode bent around to your “needs”. It’s amazing you didn’t suggest that CTF games should end with a draw because it goes into overtime already.

I’m saying there’s nothing wrong with the gamemode. It’s the teams people get stuck with.

• It takes a team to stop a vulture from bombing a core on 4towers and disabling the v-pad.
    It takes a team to stop a core rush.
    It takes a team to end an overtime quickly.

Either you’re trying to troll or you are completely, utterly and horrifyingly bad at RTP. It’s like everything you post is i-died-game-sux or i-lost-game-sux

• Banned

It’s not like everyone in your team follows your instructions.

• Prop health should just decrease in overtime.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.