Ok, I'm going to start it with my FIRST POST (vote for arsenel crates!)

• Hey everyone!

First off: I finally did it! I donated diamond membership. I’ve played enough ZS over the years to really give back to the server. Seriously, I have one game installed, and it’s GM for noxiousnet’s zombie survival! So…… hi!

Second: I’ve had this chat with a lot of different people, and there seems to be an agreement. Arsenal crates are a great idea, however the entire “you MUST buy from a crate” is completely gaben. I can’t even count the number of fails due to the game starting, and everyone realizing nobody bought a crate. This is especially frequent on games under 15 peeps, because generally only one person buys a crate, and when that person leaves, it takes a few rounds for someone to finally take up the reigns.

anyways… thoughts?

• Hey everyone!

First off: I finally did it! I donated diamond membership. I’ve played enough ZS over the years to really give back to the server. Seriously, I have one game installed, and it’s GM for noxiousnet’s zombie survival! So…… hi!

Second: I’ve had this chat with a lot of different people, and there seems to be an agreement. Arsenal crates are a great idea, however the entire “you MUST buy from a crate” is completely gaben. I can’t even count the number of fails due to the game starting, and everyone realizing nobody bought a crate. This is especially frequent on games under 15 peeps, because generally only one person buys a crate, and when that person leaves, it takes a few rounds for someone to finally take up the reigns.

anyways… thoughts?

• A crate spawns in a random human spawn point if no one buys one.

• then that means some people are buying the crates and not even place it

• its fine the way it is. more teamwork oriented

• No, that would be gaben!

let me guess. you saw everybody else typing gaben and decided to use it (incorrectly) because it’s so ecks dee funee right?

• No, that would be gaben!

but dont Remove the crate!

• haha u guys are so gaben :3  :uglylaugh:

On a serious note: No. Also, getting a Diamond Membership doesn’t mean you earn respect buy paying $15. Actually it kind of does shut fuck

• I like donors. They keep the servers up.

• I know about the box in spawn, however if the team decides to cade, they won’t have access to arsenal.

Again, I love the box, however would it really be THAT BAD if between-waves players were allowed to purchase weapons without a box, and simply not get any of the savings of a crate? I mean, once I get to 100 I would much rather dump it on a crate, (not to mention the next 100 I spend in ammo alone), however it’s a big lame right now.

And no, I’ve had a love for gaben ever since it was added. I just never had a reason to create an account here.

• @JetBoom:

A crate spawns in a random human spawn point if no one buys one.

MUCH FUCKING BETTER IDEA’

@Thor:

its fine the way it is. more teamwork oriented

hahahahahahaha team work on ZS? dont make me laugh.
    The fucking Somali’s that slaughter each other everyday have better team work than the other idiots in the server do, and most of those spooks cant even speak their own language.

• oh looks its jeepers, sheding his light on the topic.

believe it or not, there is teamwork.

• This happened last night on uglyfort. 15 of us got to the tower and caded it up before we realised that no one had an arsenal crate. So on the wave break we sent a strike force back to the human spawn, got the crate (after taking precious seconds to explain to a new guy who deployed it how to pack it back up) and were able to get back in to the cade. It was intense, and also very fun.

I’ve got no problem with things the way they are… except, that arsenal crate that spawns in the human spawn, is that destroyable by zombies?

• @Thor:

teamwork

Is that some kind of a sick joke?

• Banned

je3perscre3pers Frank the Rabbit is 12.

• @mrfranswa:

Jet the game is to hard for me, change it back for when it was easier to win

• Dumbass poll, dumbass options. However, I vote no.

• I chose no……because that would be gaben

• @mrfranswa:

First off: I finally did it! I donated diamond membership.

Syntax and zeal suggests that this person 12 year old child may be dumb

@mrfranswa:

the entire “you MUST buy from a crate” is completely gaben.

verification

On a side note, I fixed your poll:

Question: In-between rounds, should you be able to buy WITHOUT an arsenel crate?

o Hell yes!
              o Meh, who cares…
              o No, that would be gaben!
              o I am a strong argument for eugenics
              o Raging homo gets in in the end

View results

Results: Horse dick, your ass

• @JetBoom:

A crate spawns in a random human spawn point if no one buys one.

Crappy flaming aside, congratulations in getting your Diamond mrfranswa, welcome to the forums and I believe your question has been answered by the above quotation.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.