Extreme Football Throwdown - Achievements

• Seeing as there are no achievements (since I last played it) I thought I’d make a thread to request some achievements for it.

Here are some achievements just off the top of my head, others can feel free to suggest some too if they want:

• Get outta the way - Without stopping, continuously run until you smash into 10 people.

• HEAD ON - Have greater speed than 5 people and kill them but don’t stop running.

• Incoming - Catch a ball that has been thrown by your enemy near your goal.

• Striker - Score a total of 10,000 times.

• Last Stand - Score with less than 1hp.

• Sprinter - Run with the ball for 5 minutes without losing it.

• Fighter - Kill 10 enemies or more in 1 life.

• Defender - Knockdown 15 people with the ball in one life. (Can be the same person)

• Physical Disaster - Whilst being knocked down, get knocked into 10 times by the same person and survive.

• Seeing as there are no achievements (since I last played it) I thought I’d make a thread to request some achievements for it.

Here are some achievements just off the top of my head, others can feel free to suggest some too if they want:

• Get outta the way - Without stopping, continuously run until you smash into 10 people.

• HEAD ON - Have greater speed than 5 people and kill them but don’t stop running.

• Striker - Score a total of 10,000 times.

• Last Stand - Score with less than 1hp.

• Sprinter - Run with the ball for 5 minutes without losing it.

• Fighter - Kill 10 enemies or more in 1 life.

• Defender - Knockdown 15 people with the ball in one life. (Can be the same person)

• Physical Disaster - Whilst being knocked down, get knocked into 10 times by the same person and survive.

• Butterfingers - Drop the ball 500 times.  Not thrown, but dropped.
    Bo Jackson - Run a total of 5,000,000 units with the ball.
    Army of One - Score 5 times in one game.
    Impossible Score - Score 6 times in one game.

• Team Player - Throw down all members of the opposing team.
    Quarterback - Throw the ball 500 times.
    Savior - Stop the enemy from scoring within x units of the goal.
    Opening Play - Have first possession of the ball.
    Blitz - Kill the ball carrier 20 times.
    Hail Mary - Throw the ball x units for a complete pass.

• Unlucky - With the ball, get thrown down within 5 units of the enemy goal.
    Safety - Throw down an enemy who has the ball in their own goal.
    Playmaker - Catch the ball thrown by a teamate, and score a goal.
    Kick return - Run the ball from goal to goal.
    “map name” Senior - Score “X” times on that certain map.
    Close Call - Comeback and win the game when the enemy has 4 points, and you have 0
    You Fool - With the ball, die from hazards/fall damage 500 times.
    They All Fall Down - Kill 250 enemies with fall damage.
    I <3 ETF - Make 2 maps for ETF.
    Gangbanged - be immobilized by Throw Downs or Punches for 15 seconds.

• @DrAgOn:

Seeing as there are no achievements (since I last played it) I thought I’d make a thread to request some achievements for it.

• Get outta the way - Without stopping, continuously run until you smash into 3 people.

• HEAD ON - Have a greater speed than your opponent and kill them in one knockdown.

• Striker - Score a total of 100 times.

• Snatcher - When the enemy throws the ball knockdown an enemy who is near the ball and take it.

• Last Stand - Score with less than 15hp.

• Sprinter - Run with the ball for 1 minute without losing it.

• Flawless Victory - Score without you getting injured.

• Fighter - Kill 5 enemies or more in 1 life.

• Defender - Knockdown 5 people with the ball in one life. (Can be the same person)

• Physical Disaster - Whilst being knocked down, get knocked into 5 times by the same person and survive.

i thought achievements were supposed to be hard to get.

• It’s just some achievements that are actually achieveable, since when is there a difficulty requirement?

• This isn’t newgrounds; achievements should be hard to get. You know, like you achieved something.

• Triple decker- Kill 3 enemies within 20 seconds of the first’s death.

• how about -

“qaurterback - throw the ball to a teamate for a complete game winning touchdown”

why not make the award names more “football” oriented

• Showboat: Kill 2 people after scoring a touchdown

• @JetBoom:

This isn’t newgrounds; achievements should be hard to get. You know, like you achieved something.

I made my achievements in my original post harder and I removed the ones that were just too easy in my opinion, if you want I can make them even more harder but seriously, I can’t think of names so if you do add achievements just change the names to whatever you want.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.