A quick poll about yourself.

• if you could assist me in my research that would be great. The mental issue can be anything such as “depression” or being “overly angry”. Anything that strays from the path that most of the world calls “normal”. If you excessively “troll” people as well, this can be considered a mental issue as well.

I myself suffer from depression. That is my mental issue. If you want to post what it is you suffer from, please feel free to do so. howver, you do not have to, I just want to collect the poll results.

• if you could assist me in my research that would be great. The mental issue can be anything such as “depression” or being “overly angry”. Anything that strays from the path that most of the world calls “normal”. If you excessively “troll” people as well, this can be considered a mental issue as well.

I myself suffer from depression. That is my mental issue. If you want to post what it is you suffer from, please feel free to do so. howver, you do not have to, I just want to collect the poll results.

• @Mal1t1a:

If you constantly “troll” people as well, this can be considered a mental issue as well.

:unicorn: :unicorn:

• I voted no, however I would say that I have a hard time relating to people. Generally I am calm and happy. I wouldn’t call my quietness a mental issue.

• Banned

Gayness

• Being a teenager with angst does not qualify as a mental illness.

• Mild OCD and Dysthymia for me.  :cry:

• I might be a serial killer according to The News Courier.

• I have pretty severe OCD. Currently, I take medication for it, so it doesn’t effect me as much as it did when I was younger. I also have a god complex, but I don’t think that counts.

• @Numb3rs:

Being a teenager with angst does not qualify as a mental illness.

• I collect poll data on the webside of NoXiousNet.

• ADHD, I take a Herbal Formula that keeps me focused and Herbal Pills.

I can’t quite remember what it’s called but I apparently have a “light” version of what is known as having “No Emotion”, so I guess it means my emotions tend to be weak or absent at times.

• I have ADHD, though it was much more prominent when I was very young.

I also go through random periods (usually a few days long) of bad depression and anxiety attacks.

Other than that, I suppose I am sane.

• oh my god this is so bad…

• :la:

• @pandafallout:

oh my god this is so bad…

If you said no, you’re wrong.

• @DrunkenOrc:

I have pretty severe OCD. Currently, I take medication for it, so it doesn’t effect me as much as it did when I was younger. I also have a god complex, but I don’t think that counts.

God complex?

• I am the most normal person I know.

I am a very compassionate and optimistic person who has never hesitated to go out of his way to lend a helping hand to a stranger in need. I have never met someone who doesn’t like me and I consider everyone my friend.

• That’s actually pretty funny, Deer God. It’s been a while since you’ve made me laugh.

@Piglet!:

God complex?

Yes. Well, not exactly. It’s hard to explain and also stupid so I won’t talk about it.

• @Deer:

I am the most normal person I know.

I am a very compassionate and optimistic person who has never hesitated to go out of his way to lend a helping hand to a stranger in need. I have never met someone who doesn’t like me and I consider everyone my friend.

Great to know we all have a friend who is sane and willing to help. :link:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.