WoW: Cataclysm

• Yes, It is time.

We get the message to relog, and then…

I don’t expect to get in for a good hour.

• Yes, It is time.

We get the message to relog, and then…

I don’t expect to get in for a good hour.

• Another one added to the huge retard list.

• Hmm strange, I have had no problems connecting.

I even put in my password wrong and had to do it twice with no delay what-so-ever.

Have fun when you get in, I’ve only done the goblin starting zone but it was loads of fun.

I swear the chick from Tank Girl voices the new goblin females.

• @The:

Another one added to the huge retard list.

But you were playing WoW a few weeks ago.

• @The:

Another one added to the huge retard list.

2cool4wow

• The only reason i care, is that battle.net was slow for SCII during this.

• What you are doing when you buy WoW and the expansions

• ‘‘What you are doing when you buy WoW and the expansions’’

What if we enjoy playing it?

And yeah, Took me 40 minutes to get in Sen’jin.
    Some people are almost 84 already….

• Who needs fun when I have world of warcraft.

• World of Warcraft?
    Finally reached level 85?

Now you have fun(getting gear).

• Have fun paying monthly fees and paying for expansions that adds virtually nothing to gameplay, Specially when there are private WoW servers everywhere and in a short timespawn I believe they’ll be able to make it compatible with cataclysm

• Got to level 72 and decided I’d leave it there because once I got to that level all I did was help low levels run through the same crappy dungeons 5 times a day and get dominated by horde paladins all the time as a warrior and battlegrounds always had alliance team with 2 people and horde with 8 or more for graveyard rape I feel bad about playing it for quite a long time too.

Pretty sure this expansion is just another huge waste of money but at least I played through one of the expansion packs I had and a bit of the other one.

• I hate to bring it to you, but world of warcraft is all about the levels and gear. The game basically evolves around that.

• Every time I try with free wow trials I die of boredom. There are so many others out there which are better and free.

Every quest I tried involved killing a certain quantity of creatures or getting certain items. The quests are usually backed up by some lame excuse. “My rat is hungry, can you please kill 25 wolfs and ill give you money”.

• 9 million XP from 84 to 85.  :uglylaugh:

• @Heavy:

There are so many others out there which are better and free.

Like what?

• @Flisk:

9 million XP from 84 to 85.  :uglylaugh:

Pretty easy when you get 10k experience per mob in a dungeon, It took me what, 4-5 hours total.

• Banned

@AtomiC:

I hate to bring it to you, but world of warcraft is all about the levels and gear. The game basically evolves around that.

@Azuriae:

4-5 hours

:action-smiley-003:

• @Azuriae:

Pretty easy when you get 10k experience per mob in a dungeon, It took me what, 4-5 hours total.

and how much fun did you have during those 4-5 hours rounding up mob kills? Seriously, I hate to use this clique world of warcraft term but: Waste of life.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.