Teamplay class: Spellsaber

• Caster melee hybrid.

Model: Male04

Weapon: a saber that is weaker than the long sword

speed: around the Conjurer and Dark Mage speed

Spells

Burning strike: the next enemy you hit is set on fire. (makes the blade burn)

Frostbringer: the next enemy you hit is chilled (slowed). Hitting them while they are chilled with the same spell stuns them. (makes the blade blue with white sprites comming out)

Storm blade: the next enemy you hit will be electrified and 2 extra enemies like the Nox lightning spell for flat electric damage. (makes the blade run with an electric effect)

Decaying blow: the next enemy you hit is poisoned. (makes the blade green and drips green sprites)

Annihilate: deals extra damage to the next enemy you hit. (killing blow does the Death Ray effect, makes the blade glow purple)

Phase step: moves you really quickly in the direction you’re going. (a few steps)

Blade spirit: sends a blade in a straight line that can go through multiple targets.

• Caster melee hybrid.

Model: Male04

Weapon: a saber that is weaker than the long sword

speed: around the Conjurer and Dark Mage speed

Spells

Burning strike: the next enemy you hit is set on fire. (makes the blade burn)

Frostbringer: the next enemy you hit is chilled (slowed). Hitting them while they are chilled with the same spell stuns them. (makes the blade blue with white sprites comming out)

Storm blade: the next enemy you hit will be electrified and 2 extra enemies like the Nox lightning spell for flat electric damage. (makes the blade run with an electric effect)

Decaying blow: the next enemy you hit is poisoned. (makes the blade green and drips green sprites)

Annihilate: deals extra damage to the next enemy you hit. (killing blow does the Death Ray effect, makes the blade glow purple)

Phase step: moves you really quickly in the direction you’re going. (a few steps)

Blade spirit: sends a blade in a straight line that can go through multiple targets.

• Sort of like archer but with melee instead. I like it.
    Vampiric blade: guess
    Gale strike: make a small gust of wind in front of you that pushes things away
    Tag slash: tag the next person you hit
    Mana blade: drain mana from the next person you hit

• Sounds more like a pimped Dragoon than anything else.

• It would be less mobile than a dragoon, but would still be able to chase. Very nice.
    Silencing blow: next hit prevents casting

• Silencing blow: next hit prevents casting

This is the only thing I see that I disagree with so far. Silence is often a death penalty for spell casters, it shouldn’t be as easy as hitting them once with melee.

• Why are we buffing the deathknight
    Wait this isn’t world of warcraft.

Anyway, I like it. Seems like a fun class, but make sure to balance it.

• Oh are new classes going to be worked on?

• Looks like a great idea, maybe it will pull me away of spamming slow and meteor while on mage.

• I would love to play as this.

• @TheSecurity:

Why are we buffing the deathknight
    Wait this isn’t world of warcraft.

Anyway, I like it. Seems like a fun class, but make sure to balance it.

I wanted to say that. fuck.

• I got the idea from a game called Soul Reaver but whatever.

• @The:

I got the idea from a game called Soul Reaverworld of warcraft but whatever.

• You’re an idiot.

• Sounds like a cool balanced addition.

• I would play this.

• Instead of the “next enemy you hit” make it "the next swing you make (if it makes contact with an enemy player)

• I still want this.

• Same here

• If this is implemented, their should be some spells that don’t use the blade, like greater heal or protect from shock/fire/poison/ice

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.