Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs

• Make a buff that allows you to carry/lift heavier props.

• Make a buff that allows you to carry/lift heavier props.

• I’ll second that. Im tired of klieners flipping over shelves and vending machines when they think they are trying to be helpfull. Im not sure if this is already possible but it would also be nice if we can “rotate” the prop that gets flipped over because its a pain in the ass to adjust a prop against the wall. Its possible with the phys gun so Im sure it would be easy to script.

• kliner xd

But perhaps a very limited physgun under the tools menu.

• Zetanor do you even play ZS? Also this would help getting the piano trick achievement

• Tall, heavy, vertical props (vending machines) are the best barricading prop currently. Not all maps have them though. A vertical red couch would make for an exelent barricade, but they are too heavy to lift.

• I would love this buff, but if i remember correctly can’t a player just pick up a prop and drop it on somebody without the buff and kill/ hurt them?

• You did remember correctly. But as zinco [email protected]:

There are so many props on maps that would be useful if only it were possibly to get them standing vertically.

This suggestion would tremendously improve barricading in ZS.

• @Field:

I would love this buff, but if i remember correctly can’t a player just pick up a prop and drop it on somebody without the buff and kill/ hurt them?

Then that’s basically griefing.

Users

Topics