Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Bann For Aimbot? Fucking assholes.

• When I Played TTT Today, I Was Votebanned For Having A Fucking Aimbpt?

dramon the fox    STEAM_0:1:29130864 My Real Name Is Damon

Now For Starters, I Am A Furry. Like It Or Not You Did Not Have A Right To Voteban Me ( I Read The Rules) Fucking Jerkoffs Said I Had A Fucking Aimbot. I Warned Them I Would Take This To The Superiors And Have Them Suspended. I Read The Sticky And Found The Log These Fuckers Got Me Vote Baned In. For Great Justice I Have Posted The Log Right Here http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27017/2010_10_15/log027.txt Also To The Assholes Who Voted To Ban Me Without Proof Fuck You. I Hope You Douche Bags Read This.  I Appreciate The Help From The Superiors.  Again To All The Fuckers Who Votebanned Me In The Middle Of My Gameplay Time, Fuck you AGAIN. Yes I Am Really Fucking Mad So Don’t Fucking Bother Telling Me.

• When I Played TTT Today, I Was Votebanned For Having A Fucking Aimbpt?

dramon the fox    STEAM_0:1:29130864 My Real Name Is Damon

Now For Starters, I Am A Furry. Like It Or Not You Did Not Have A Right To Voteban Me ( I Read The Rules) Fucking Jerkoffs Said I Had A Fucking Aimbot. I Warned Them I Would Take This To The Superiors And Have Them Suspended. I Read The Sticky And Found The Log These Fuckers Got Me Vote Baned In. For Great Justice I Have Posted The Log Right Here http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27017/2010_10_15/log027.txt Also To The Assholes Who Voted To Ban Me Without Proof Fuck You. I Hope You Douche Bags Read This.  I Appreciate The Help From The Superiors.  Again To All The Fuckers Who Votebanned Me In The Middle Of My Gameplay Time, Fuck you AGAIN. Yes I Am Really Fucking Mad So Don’t Fucking Bother Telling Me.

• I stopped reading when you brought up you are a furry in a topic about aimbot.

• Well, we have no way of knowing if you were aimbotting or not but the ban is only an hour.

• But That"s An Hour Off My Playing Time I Didn’t Even Aimbot They Fucking Banned Me Without a Reason With A Couple Of Poeple Just Mocking Me For Being A Furry. That"s Fucked Up I Swear To God.

• I Am Literally Shaking Mad Still. I Can’t Believe These Assholes. My God.

• by now it’s probably about 40 minutes, find something else to do in the meantime, playing in traffic would be nice.

• as a starter you can stop with Your Fucking Caps At Each And Every Word

also, chill a bit you have still 8 mins left

• You Fucking Asshole I’ll Type However I Want. And Playing In Traffic? Fuck You I Was Hoping For Serious Answers From Administrators. I Have Yet To Have Seen Any Justice. This Whole Thing Is Entire Bullshit Over Who Hates Furries The Most.

• When You Talk Type Like This, It’s Hard To Take You Seriously.

• It’s Not Like I’m Speaking Another Fucking Language. Why Is Everyone Here Being Such A Fucking Asshole?

• You’re making a shit fit over being banned for an hour, which has passed, bringing dumb shit about your sexuality no one asked you about up, And Doing This Annoying Typing Style That Isn’t Even Practical For You.

• ^ he took it to the superiors

• Do You Shit Assholes Have Nothing Better To Do Than Record Me? I Was Playing Not Harming Anyone. Out Of Nowhere You Fucking Jerkoffs Start To Voteban Me? FUCK YOU. I Was Really Mad In That Video. And I Still Am.

• You just prove to yourself how dumb you are, Typing Like This and raging at everyone wont get you anywhere. Also what are you whining about, you’re already unbanned.

• I’d ban you for being a furry.

• Can we mute this idiot for disrespecting all one clauses of the Anti-Dumbass Act?

Users

Topics