Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Suggestion for zombies

• This may or may not be a dumb idea for however who’m presents it so let’s see how I can make it look smart.

Zombies should gain the ability to eat half brains for example.

1 hit, Yay!
    2 hits, He’s mine!
    3 hits, Just 1 more!
    4th hit, YES! Oh wait stole.

So my suggestion is that if a zombie deals 3/4 health to a human they should get half brains. If anyone can elaborate on how to make this a better suggestion go ahead.

• This may or may not be a dumb idea for however who’m presents it so let’s see how I can make it look smart.

Zombies should gain the ability to eat half brains for example.

1 hit, Yay!
    2 hits, He’s mine!
    3 hits, Just 1 more!
    4th hit, YES! Oh wait stole.

So my suggestion is that if a zombie deals 3/4 health to a human they should get half brains. If anyone can elaborate on how to make this a better suggestion go ahead.

• Time your hits better.

• No.

• I don’t get it are the humans running around with half their brain dropping out at 25hp? Also if you heal the human he’d get his brain back and more zombies could mash him down for 75hp to get a half brain and repeat.

• Although it doesn’t make any sense, perhaps assists for zombies would be a good thing.

• Let me get one of the hits on last human so I can redeem, I have 3.5 brains!

Users

Topics