Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

ZS: Am I Obsessed with Crows?

• ZOMBIE CLASS
    Crowscare
    The crowscare is similar to the wraith; weak with only 120 HP, 15 damage attacks, and the ability to hide itself. However, it can be lethal if an once innocent flock of crows are nearby. With its secondary attack, it transforms all crows, within a moderate radius, into aggressive crows, that can peck with fast zombie speed for 1 damage. 1 point is awarded for killing an aggressive crow.
    Why: To increase strategical communication between zombies, which is often very little to none, and to minimize time players spend with their thumb up their ass.
    Problems: Zombies do not get assist points, so the crowscare lacks incentive in that sense.
    WEAPONS
    Companion Cube Deployer
    Initiates Completely Harmless Companion Cube protocol and spawns a completely harmless companion cube. While the companion cube is completely harmless, it is not associated with anyone and will backstab whenever it gets the chance, in a very pleasant manner. A friendly warning will be displayed when the companion cube is activated.Why: Adds a level of mystery, and thus depth, to the game.
    Friendly Gnome Deployer
    Spawns a friendly gnome allied with the humans(the one in the toybox).Why: Everyone loves gnomes!Problems: Will make people cordially whine while I laugh my ass off.
    “Jumpy” Mines
    The combine hopper mines x5.Why: To reward audacious players outside any barricade.“Spray ‘n’ Pray” Air SupportSpawns a combine helicopter, allied with the humans, for 15 seconds.Why: Bad assery.
    “Angel” Predator Missle
    I played around with a predator missle SWEP in the toybox and decided it would be a nice end game weapon for ZS.Why: Punishes zombies who are outside, where most humans aren’t situated.
    ITEMS
    Scarecrow
    This ties in with the crowscare; it lights crows on fire and exposes crowscares within a respectable radius. Can be destroyed by zombie melee very easily.Why: Crows are annoying, they must burn!!  :weee: LampThe lamp runs on batteries and illuminates dark areas. Press “use” on it to transfer 1 minute of your battery power. It is fragile like the scarecrow; a smart zombie could rid the humans of their precious light with a handful of blows.Why: Some locations are very dark, and flashlight power seems to run out rather quickly. Increases further teamwork.
    OTHER SUGGESTIONS
    Slightly increase turret search speed and reduce cost.
    Feel free to point out the unforeseen problems.

• ZOMBIE CLASS
    Crowscare
    The crowscare is similar to the wraith; weak with only 120 HP, 15 damage attacks, and the ability to hide itself. However, it can be lethal if an once innocent flock of crows are nearby. With its secondary attack, it transforms all crows, within a moderate radius, into aggressive crows, that can peck with fast zombie speed for 1 damage. 1 point is awarded for killing an aggressive crow.
    Why: To increase strategical communication between zombies, which is often very little to none, and to minimize time players spend with their thumb up their ass.
    Problems: Zombies do not get assist points, so the crowscare lacks incentive in that sense.
    WEAPONS
    Companion Cube Deployer
    Initiates Completely Harmless Companion Cube protocol and spawns a completely harmless companion cube. While the companion cube is completely harmless, it is not associated with anyone and will backstab whenever it gets the chance, in a very pleasant manner. A friendly warning will be displayed when the companion cube is activated.Why: Adds a level of mystery, and thus depth, to the game.
    Friendly Gnome Deployer
    Spawns a friendly gnome allied with the humans(the one in the toybox).Why: Everyone loves gnomes!Problems: Will make people cordially whine while I laugh my ass off.
    “Jumpy” Mines
    The combine hopper mines x5.Why: To reward audacious players outside any barricade.“Spray ‘n’ Pray” Air SupportSpawns a combine helicopter, allied with the humans, for 15 seconds.Why: Bad assery.
    “Angel” Predator Missle
    I played around with a predator missle SWEP in the toybox and decided it would be a nice end game weapon for ZS.Why: Punishes zombies who are outside, where most humans aren’t situated.
    ITEMS
    Scarecrow
    This ties in with the crowscare; it lights crows on fire and exposes crowscares within a respectable radius. Can be destroyed by zombie melee very easily.Why: Crows are annoying, they must burn!!  :weee: LampThe lamp runs on batteries and illuminates dark areas. Press “use” on it to transfer 1 minute of your battery power. It is fragile like the scarecrow; a smart zombie could rid the humans of their precious light with a handful of blows.Why: Some locations are very dark, and flashlight power seems to run out rather quickly. Increases further teamwork.
    OTHER SUGGESTIONS
    Slightly increase turret search speed and reduce cost.
    Feel free to point out the unforeseen problems.

• all of these suggestions are great you must be a genius i especially like the “companion cube idea” LOL !!

@Frisky:

Adds a level of mystery, and thus depth, to the game.

perfect zs really needs more depth

• I started writing a long comment about the flaws in this suggestion, but fuck it, this suggestion is far too terrible to warrant the effort.
    Learn more about the game and how it was intended to be played before you make suggestions.

• You’re the unforeseen problem

• His ultimate uses 1000 mana and kills everyone.

Users

Topics