Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

So, Today I'm Making a Change.

• First of all, I’d like to say sorry for posting another useless topic. (I have already posted a topic in General Yabber but I wanted to get this off my chest.) But now, on to what I’m trying to say.
    Today, I’m going to be less of an annoying faggot. According to Someone, “I need to contain my dumbness.” I now believe this is 100% correct. If you haven’t noticed me or been in-game with me, I have gotten multiple mutes and (one) CSC ban. But now, I’m going to be mature and just do things with less faggotry. If you think this is a joke, it most certianly is not. I’m sorry if my stupidity has leaked unto you, in that case I’d like a fresh start. Hopefully I do not mess this up, and do something stupid, and that everyone who knows me as “that polish faggot” will see me in a different way as I progress through my path to maturity and normality.

Thanks for reading this,
    ~Spenneth

• First of all, I’d like to say sorry for posting another useless topic. (I have already posted a topic in General Yabber but I wanted to get this off my chest.) But now, on to what I’m trying to say.
    Today, I’m going to be less of an annoying faggot. According to Someone, “I need to contain my dumbness.” I now believe this is 100% correct. If you haven’t noticed me or been in-game with me, I have gotten multiple mutes and (one) CSC ban. But now, I’m going to be mature and just do things with less faggotry. If you think this is a joke, it most certianly is not. I’m sorry if my stupidity has leaked unto you, in that case I’d like a fresh start. Hopefully I do not mess this up, and do something stupid, and that everyone who knows me as “that polish faggot” will see me in a different way as I progress through my path to maturity and normality.

Thanks for reading this,
    ~Spenneth

• Hey, its like my thread

• Well you speak English better than the other Polish kids, I will give you that.

• Making this thread is counter productive to your effort. Either way, it isn’t gonna work.

• I see your point. Not that it matters, but something more applicable to this ‘accomplishment’ if you will, I typed that whole thing up on the horribly small screen of my iPhone, because my computer started to freak out and I didn’t want to want to wait until tomorrow to make this. Overall, without any elitist faggotry intended, I could say that this is my most thought out ‘apology letter’ I’ve done. Oh god, tangents lead me to such confusing off-topic things. Also, if it wasn’t easy to notice, I have ADD.

• Apologizing on the internet makes it worse, its better to act like you did nothing wrong and watch them get mad

• Good luck comrade.

• are you hockles

let me tell you know that its just going to make you look dumber when you try to suppress who you are

• @Spenneth:

First of all, I’d like to say sorry for posting another useless topic. (I have already posted a topic in General Yabber but I wanted to get this off my chest.) But now, on to what I’m trying to say.

Thanks for reading this,
    ~Spenneth

Wow you fucking idiot

• So how many Polish people are there on NoX now…?

• @Kris2456:

So how many Polish people are there on NoX now…?

so how many 7-12 year olds are on NoX?

One less with each banning.

Users

Topics