Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Company of Heroes Online

• Am I the only one that has only recently found this game? It’s just like vanilla CoH except you have to choose your team and doctrine before the game starts, and you also have to unlock certain things by gaining experience. It seems like it has replaced the other CoH games as demonstrated by its domain name:

www.companyofheroes.com

• Am I the only one that has only recently found this game? It’s just like vanilla CoH except you have to choose your team and doctrine before the game starts, and you also have to unlock certain things by gaining experience. It seems like it has replaced the other CoH games as demonstrated by its domain name:

www.companyofheroes.com

• @Chrispin:

…and you also have to unlock certain things by gaining experience.

Every game is becoming a roleplay, good god

• We need to spread the awareness…

If Korea doesn’t stop making things free-to-play, every popular game in existence will be replaced by some roleplay knockoff.

• Age of empires online XD

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GUa8n-REQo

take him awaaay and lock him up

• Too bad he died. He was a saint

• @Chrispin:

Am I the only one that has only recently found this game? It’s just like vanilla CoH except you have to choose your team and doctrine before the game starts, and you also have to unlock certain things by gaining experience. It seems like it has replaced the other CoH games as demonstrated by its domain name:

www.companyofheroes.com

Nah, you aint the only one. I’ve been playing this game since CBT and it’s so fun… mainly because there’s no Brits or PE.  :happy: And there’s not only that… you can also get hero units (some of them when they achieve level 5 are like veterancy 3 late-game units with tons of weapon upgrades, example is some kind of Wilson’s Riflemen or whatever that shit is - they get BARs from start) and army items (they make your standart on-map units better 'n stuff).

• I think the Opposing Fronts factions were way overpowered, but I did like being able to build a base anywhere I wanted as British. It’s just a matter of whether or not you can handle all the extra micro-management that needs to be done. Personally though, I’d look forward to Dawn of War 2 Online. Any news on that?
    NVM, I haven’t played DoW2 in a while so when I tried the demo I hated it compared to CoH.

Users

Topics