Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Human Request- Always starting as Zombie

• I need a Zombie Exception for the start of the round on the Zombie Survival server.  I am always zombie at the start of each round. This as you can imagine gets pretty annoying.  So I was told to make a request on the forums to fix this problem.
    I was told by ptown2, warrage, Duff and The Security, to make this post.
    Edit: (Forgot)
    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:17613016

• I need a Zombie Exception for the start of the round on the Zombie Survival server.  I am always zombie at the start of each round. This as you can imagine gets pretty annoying.  So I was told to make a request on the forums to fix this problem.
    Edit: (Forgot)
    STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:17613016

• Banned

Don’t go in the gas.

• Oh god…

• I dont go in the gas.

• Kill more crows.

• I’ve recieved your request and I am currently working on this matter, I will however ask Zetanor to assist on this matter. We should have you up and running shortly.

• Mine didn’t take long, don’t worry.

• Don’t forget Tankmaster, I know as a new admin this is an issue that you haven’t run into yet, but Atomic will also need to cosign on the matter.

• What about my request? It’s been pending for almost a month!  :th_Mad:

• I actually want a “No redemption” option.

• You’ll need to call me during our business hours (6AM to 6PM from monday to friday).

• Manual redeem please

• redeeming makes getting zombie first hard.

although you can disable redeem by greifing a shitton, so you might as well add the option.

• and so you can redeem ( mannually ) at the last second of wave 6…

• @tto456:

Someone said you should go post it on the forum, then you said
    [MGS-VIP] tto456: I dont see any other requests

And i said

WarRage: beacuse other people are not idiots and dont take it seriously like you

• Well after you said that Tank told me that your just lying and he told me to post it.

• Im crying now.

• @Shen-chan:

and so you can redeem ( mannually ) at the last second of wave 6…

Disable it the last minute or so during Wave 6, or just disable it completely at Wave 6.

• There are only two ways I can think of a manual redeem can be implemented in a way that wouldn’t be crazy or manipulative.

1. Upon your fourth kill,  A popup box appears that asks “Would you like to redeem now? 1 for yes / 2 for no” and if  the “1” key is pressed, you respawn as usual, but if “2” is pressed, you don’t get another choice until your eighth kill etc., the box automatically defaults to “YES” if a choice is not made in ten seconds.

2. After gaining enough kills to redeem, you can manually do so at any time by pressing F3 and scrolling to a “Redeem” option. If the game is in wave 6, or enters wave 6 you automatically redeem without consent.

Anyways that’s my two sense.

EDIT: Added “That I can think of” to the first sentence to make me not sound like Im talking in absolutes. “Sense” being a pun, 'cause my ideas make “sense” har har har. Hmmmmm.

Users

Topics