Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zombie survival tips, tricks, and sugggestions

• okay guys so the new halo came out today. but who didnt know this? this gave me an idea though.

Let’s make some halo reahc related zombie survival tips! I know some of you don’t like halo, so don’t post here.

I want to first suggest a human powerup (that costs 50) which allows you to punch the ground so that you are invincible.
    I am good at wireframe and brt + so i’m going to work on some animations to upload to garry’s mod. I will make this happen on my personal server, but it only have 7 members. I really hope you guys will take and use it on your server too.

I cant make the actual sheild though, so someone needs to help with that. I think the animation is more difficult though, i’m using a skeleton program to make it.

-> if you have other suggestions post them below and let’s talk abouti. I think bungie did a good job but NN is better because there’s only 2 scripters working here <-

I’m posting what I have so far of the animation as well, it’s a work in prograss though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3e0y6nxcqcxb1o2

tell me what you think!!! of the animations

• okay guys so the new halo came out today. but who didnt know this? this gave me an idea though.

Let’s make some halo reahc related zombie survival tips! I know some of you don’t like halo, so don’t post here.

I want to first suggest a human powerup (that costs 50) which allows you to punch the ground so that you are invincible.
    I am good at wireframe and brt + so i’m going to work on some animations to upload to garry’s mod. I will make this happen on my personal server, but it only have 7 members. I really hope you guys will take and use it on your server too.

I cant make the actual sheild though, so someone needs to help with that. I think the animation is more difficult though, i’m using a skeleton program to make it.

-> if you have other suggestions post them below and let’s talk abouti. I think bungie did a good job but NN is better because there’s only 2 scripters working here <-

I’m posting what I have so far of the animation as well, it’s a work in prograss though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3e0y6nxcqcxb1o2

tell me what you think!!! of the animations

• Let’s get jetpacks and  energy swords also

• I think!!! you should go back to be 11 in xbox live, not here

• Lmfao what an idiot, “Punch the ground so you go invincible.” Faggot

• Wtffff?

Die4sp4rt4l1998

dont talk shit 1v1 dtmch halo, that’s my gamertag.

Back it up if ur so l33t

• Troll

• This is why people don’t like halo.

• All you do us talk shit. Nobody probably even cares about the time I spent making my animations. Fuck you you don’t contribute to the gane

add me on xbox live and I’ll show you troll

• @spartan567:

All you do us talk shit. Nobody probably even cares about the time I spent making my animations. Fuck you you don’t contribute to the gane

• We needs the Energy sword as well as the Rocket Launcher combined with the Halo 2 physics engine so we can Rocket+Sword Glitch across the map and over top the person so we can get outside the map or to an unreachable spot. This would prove to be very effective.

Y+X+R

• @spartan567:

add me on xbox live and I’ll show you troll

Sorry, only faggots play xbox live.

• Okay I get it let’s all make fun of me, that’s fine haha. Look if you really have a problem with xbox live get a simulation abs run halo there. Retarded fag

does anyone here even like the new halo? it’s really goodd

• @spartan567:

Wtffff?

Die4sp4rt4l1998

dont talk shit 1v1 dtmch halo, that’s my gamertag.

Back it up if ur so l33t

I’m still laughing at this shit, i hope you weren’t serious. Don’t get too pissed off kid.

• Banned

lmao ur getin troled

• "lmao ur getin troled "

I dont care, do you know how many whney faggots i run into on halo
    you have no idea. fuck you too

• Banned

It wasn’t meant to you.

But I agree with you, Halo is full of whiney faggots.

• @spartan567:

I dont care, do you know how many whney faggots i run into on halo

Much like yourself i’m sure.

• @Kolmio:

It wasn’t meant to you.

But I agree with you, Halo is full of whiney faggots.

how would you even know this if you didn’t play?
    You are stupid try thinking more, you gay? I will beat you in halo, nobody added me yet

• troll from first sentence

Users

Topics