Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Show what you currently have equipped in the shop

• The /buy menu should have some sort of status indicator to show what you’re wearing currently, like a portrait of your playermodel in an idle stance showing the attachments or just a thing next to each item saying “you are currently wearing this” or something.  It’s hard to tell what you know you have equipped in any gamemodes other than sandbox without asking someone or guessing.

• The /buy menu should have some sort of status indicator to show what you’re wearing currently, like a portrait of your playermodel in an idle stance showing the attachments or just a thing next to each item saying “you are currently wearing this” or something.  It’s hard to tell what you know you have equipped in any gamemodes other than sandbox without asking someone or guessing.

• What’s the star for?

• It shows what you own, not what you have equipped.

• Or perhaps make the button of the item you’re wearing in the shop say “Unequip” or “Remove”.

• I agree, I’m also inclined for the preview thing, it would be a nice feature to see what you look like to others.

• Agreed. Then we don’t have to deal with “guyz guyz am i wearing a baseball cap now? am i guyz?”

Plus it’ll make changing things around easier.

• I actually asked people on the ZS server about this exact kind of system where you could see yourself, and everyone said it sounded really useful and they would really like something like that.
    I later forgot that I asked this until I saw this thread. I think it would be a small update that would get a lot of appreciation

• Mmmm I was thinking about this idea but more like A model in idle, And you preview items before you buy it/or change it

Users

Topics