Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Don't start as a zombie if you RSO before wave one.

• Make it so that if you RSO before wave one, you don’t drop your stuff. But, you can rejoin as a human.
    I got RSO’d before I even spawned, and then humans won fucking SPRINT TRADING.

I was pissed.

I mean, if the message says “Error! Reliable snapshot overflow!” Rather than “player disconnected” then it would be easy to do right?

There is no reason that something against your control should cause you to become a zombie.

Well, any comments?

• Make it so that if you RSO before wave one, you don’t drop your stuff. But, you can rejoin as a human.
    I got RSO’d before I even spawned, and then humans won fucking SPRINT TRADING.

I was pissed.

I mean, if the message says “Error! Reliable snapshot overflow!” Rather than “player disconnected” then it would be easy to do right?

There is no reason that something against your control should cause you to become a zombie.

Well, any comments?

• Not a bad idea, if this is possible for RSO, then also do it for buffer overflow in the net message or whatever that’s called.

RSO is also a map problem, few zs maps have it. I believe zm_mall, the pub, sprint and a few others have it.

• I hate RSO. This idea i like.

• @The:

Not a bad idea, if this is possible for RSO, then also do it for buffer overflow in the net message or whatever that’s called.

RSO is also a map problem, few zs maps have it. I believe zm_mall, the pub, sprint and a few others have it.

It was on sprint

and they WON.

I was like, Fuck that shit god damn.

• Turn on multicore in options, that made it happen less for me.

• Glad this never happens to me ;)

• I was actually thinking of just having it so you can do whatever you want during the pregame time and then the map cleans up, everything restarts, and you’re given your loadout you picked.

• so it’s like TTT, your health resets and everything.

Drop everyone back at human spawn then?

• No more wave 0 cading?

• I don’t think that’s good, people like to use wave zero to get people together and get some cading supplies. Removing that would make it too hard to get people organized.

• i think it would make it alot of fun.

• The weapons disappearing after a certain amount of time i thought was the best idea.

• @JetBoom:

I was actually thinking of just having it so you can do whatever you want during the pregame time and then the map cleans up, everything restarts, and you’re given your loadout you picked.

This would make dozens of maps unwinnable.

I think just rejoining from an RSO should put you back where you were when you got disconnected, but only if it is on one of the first few waves (joining at wave 6 with 10 seconds left.

• Actually, no. Just during wave 0 or 1 it should spawn you as a human with your default loadout, like as if you never joined in the first place.

• What about wave 2?
    some people connecting on wave 2 sometimes join as human.

• Thats a Valid point

• @justinobscene:

Actually, no. Just during wave 0 or 1 it should spawn you as a human with your default loadout, like as if you never joined in the first place.

YEAH Hey all I have to do is figure out how to RSO on command, then i’ll have a  reset button.

• But they arent supposed to. its like how the wave timer sometimes reads 0:00 when the wave ends, it is just a networking error. Oh and john mccain: you can’t. Stop posting. Trying to find flaws and trolling the topic to the reject bin only works on bad ideas.

• ITT: OP’s mad because he got a snapshot overflow on Zombie Survival.

If you disconnect, you should never be able to be a human again during that round, unless it’s by redemption. It is somewhat exploitable.

Users

Topics