Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Is this a slayable spot?

• I’m just wondering if you are not allowed in this spot. Someone slayed me claiming that the only way to get into this spot is to “exploit out the map and climb a playerclip”.

So, are you allowed to get slayed for being in this spot?

• I’m just wondering if you are not allowed in this spot. Someone slayed me claiming that the only way to get into this spot is to “exploit out the map and climb a playerclip”.

So, are you allowed to get slayed for being in this spot?

• Be happy I didn’t ban you.

• Since my internet is being a ass with its speed.
    I guess it was on virus labs in the vent, am I correct?
    if so that is indeed a out of area place… humans cant get to it via the z spawn or any other normall way.

• It was on (country train)? If that is the map where you need to call the train. It was the small little building right where the humans spawn, and to the left of the zombie spawn.

• After looking at it in single player, you can use a 1 plank bridge to jump out of the map, but that’s about all.

• Well, I didn’t know that until now, and I was just standing there watching everyone die at spawn from zombies. Is being there, just standing the way I was, an exploit of some sort? Or a reason to have me slayed?

• If zombies can get to you easily, then I don’t think it should be a problem, personally.

• @Mal1t1a:

Or a reason to have me slayed?

You enjoy wasting the zombies’ time and aren’t there to actually play ZS.

You consistently select a “Carpenter+Board+Turret” loadout in order to climb as high as you can on any map, then you wait for wave3 and suicide before they get to you.

so yeah you’re pretty much lucky you aren’t banned yet

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2010_08_31/log025.txt

08/31/10 22:57:11 <STEAM_0:1:12170677> Lexsym: I like wasting peoples time/
    08/31/10 22:57:14 <STEAM_0:1:12170677> Lexsym: It’s fun
    08/31/10 22:57:31 <STEAM_0:1:12170677> Lexsym: Suicided.
    08/31/10 22:57:37 <STEAM_0:1:12170677> Lexsym: I always suicide

Can I permaban him please?

• Haha you are going to ban them forever because they wasted 4 minutes of your time in a game and you got mad over it.

• just ban jetboom and get it over with already

• @Hell-met:

You enjoy wasting the zombies’ time and aren’t there to actually play ZS.

You consistently select a “Carpenter+Board+Turret” loadout in order to climb as high as you can on any map, then you wait for wave3 and suicide before they get to you.

Only when there was 8 people on the server so it didn’t matter, I was just having fun.

@Someone:

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2010_08_31/log025.txt

Can I permaban him please?

Hmm, I do believe there are no rules about suiciding. I see alot of people doing it, and it’s not like I’m typing “retry” in console. Sorry you take the game so seriously Someone, it is after all a game. I play it to have fun.

• Well how about I permanently one-life you so that Someone never has to “abuse” again?

• @Mal1t1a:

Only when there was 8 people on the server so it didn’t matter, I was just having fun.

I do believe we had 51 players on last night for around five maps in a row

• @Hell-met:

I do believe we had 51 players on last night for around five maps in a row

I do believe the only time I have ever done that was during the time of when no one was on.

• Banned

@Zetanor:

Well how about I permanently one-life you so that Someone never has to “abuse” again?

You don’t have to because he will suicide the second he sees a zombie near him.

• Well can’t the suicide thing be stopped by not being able to suicide when you are the last human or zombies are around?

Also country train has poor playerclip, and I’ve seen people get worse than slayed for going outside the map.

• @Mal1t1a:

I do believe the only time I have ever done that was during the time of when no one was on.

yeah no, liar

• @The:

Well can’t the suicide thing be stopped by not being able to suicide when you are the last human or zombies are around?

what about bind “1” “retry”?

Users

Topics