ZS: Normal Zombie Screaming

• It seems that every other class has a unique secondary, while zombie class is given the moderately threatening screaming.

Make the constant screaming symbolize as a “rallying” for zombies, increasing their “worth” in the horde meter by 2-3 times the original amount. The drawback of using this is while you are screaming, you cannot attack. I think this could add some strategic zombie play as well acting as additional encouragement for cooperation amongst zombies on who attacks and who screams.

If this new effect seemed too strong, a cooldown could be an easy fix.

• It seems that every other class has a unique secondary, while zombie class is given the moderately threatening screaming.

Make the constant screaming symbolize as a “rallying” for zombies, increasing their “worth” in the horde meter by 2-3 times the original amount. The drawback of using this is while you are screaming, you cannot attack. I think this could add some strategic zombie play as well acting as additional encouragement for cooperation amongst zombies on who attacks and who screams.

If this new effect seemed too strong, a cooldown could be an easy fix.

• Their secondary is their durability. They can turn in to torso zombies and get back up from body shots.

• I considered that, but overlooked it thinking that this still may be a good idea.

• I already suggested this earlier, it was shot down. As Jet said, the normal zombie is already powerful enough, and imbuing the steamroller that is the zombie horde with broken glass won’t exactly make ZS a better place to live

• What scream. I don’t hear no scream.

• I would atleast suggest that the yell could do some sort of “minor” dizzy effect, when up-close.

@Killercarline:

What scream. I don’t hear no scream.

Oh you.

• @Mal1t1a:

I would atleast suggest that the yell could do some sort of “minor” dizzy effect, when up-close.

uh wraith

• @Hell-met:

uh wraith

No, a very minor effect, such as a slight jitter of aiming or something of the sort. Sort of like when you’re hurt is what I’m thinking of.

• why bother for such a minor and insignificant effect then

• @Hell-met:

why bother for such a minor and insignificant effect then

It’s just one of those little things to add onto the game to make it that much better.

Because.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.