What can I do about this?

• I know how rdm’ing works on noxiousnet, but this dude is taking it WAY out of hand.

Not gonna say his name until you guys tell me how to handle it, only when I have proof will I say it.

Anyway, yesterday a player decided to put me on his shitlist, for no reason at all. People say it’s because I sound like I’m 12 (I’m actually 16, I’ll be 17 thursday, but I DO sound young on the mic)

So he starts telling everyone to kill me, and that I’m the traitor even before the round starts, EVEN going as far to admit he’s a traitor to get me killed (“deepcutter5 is the traitor, I know because I am one too!”) even when I am a traitor or not.

So all yesterday he did this to me, some people believed him, some didn’t, it wasn’t enough to voteban him. He got back on today, and once again, it started. I asked him why he hates me so much, and he replied that it’s because I play darkrp. I personally don’t know what darkrp is, and I have NEVER even played it. But even if I did, is that a reason to do this to me? I come to noxiousnets ttt server to get hats, and because I’m starting to get familiar with the people here. He’s actually ruining the game for me, and the people he forces to judge me.
    Thanks if you read this all,
    Deepcutter5

• I know how rdm’ing works on noxiousnet, but this dude is taking it WAY out of hand.

Not gonna say his name until you guys tell me how to handle it, only when I have proof will I say it.

Anyway, yesterday a player decided to put me on his shitlist, for no reason at all. People say it’s because I sound like I’m 12 (I’m actually 16, I’ll be 17 thursday, but I DO sound young on the mic)

So he starts telling everyone to kill me, and that I’m the traitor even before the round starts, EVEN going as far to admit he’s a traitor to get me killed (“deepcutter5 is the traitor, I know because I am one too!”) even when I am a traitor or not.

So all yesterday he did this to me, some people believed him, some didn’t, it wasn’t enough to voteban him. He got back on today, and once again, it started. I asked him why he hates me so much, and he replied that it’s because I play darkrp. I personally don’t know what darkrp is, and I have NEVER even played it. But even if I did, is that a reason to do this to me? I come to noxiousnets ttt server to get hats, and because I’m starting to get familiar with the people here. He’s actually ruining the game for me, and the people he forces to judge me.
    Deepcutter5

• @deepcutter5:

Not gonna say his name until you guys tell me how to handle it

Deal w/ it

• lmao, you want him banned because he is bullying you? you prob shouldn’t play on nn

• if I remember correctly your voice is childish, noxiousnet doesn’t take kindly to children with microphones, better use text

• Im reporting you to steam for an underage b&

• Banned

I never said I hate you because you play rp.

• Why don’t you play on another NoXiousNet server then?

• Banned

We need negros vs nazis server back.

• @deepcutter5:

I know how rdm’ing works on noxiousnet, but this dude is taking it WAY out of hand.

Anyway, yesterday a player decided to put me on his shitlist, for no reason at all. People say it’s because I sound like I’m 12 (I’m actually 16, I’ll be 17 thursday, but I DO sound young on the mic)….

So he starts telling everyone to kill…

Deepcutter5

you ignore him and deal with it since all of that is allowed.

(“deepcutter5 is the traitor, I know because I am one too!”) even when I am a traitor

this is mutable if he’s a traitor and he’s telling who the traitors are
    and with directly killing you as a traitor when you’re a traitor,  this is bannable.

also read the sticky, and start adding evidence unless you want to get banned. you have 30 minutes left

• Whoa, tank. This wasn’t meant to be an evidence post, I was just asking if I could do anything.

If it happens again, and it shouldn’t, (changed my nickname, wont talk on mic anymore) I’ll get evidence.

• @Tankmaster:

you ignore him and deal with it since all of that is allowed.

this is mutable if he’s a traitor and he’s telling who the traitors are
    and with directly killing you as a traitor when you’re a traitor,  this is bannable.

also read the sticky, and start adding evidence unless you want to get banned. you have 30 minutes left

So you’re telling me RDMing as an innocent isn’t bannable but RDMing as a traitor is?  Why?  It’s the exact same thing.

• and with directly killing you as a traitor when you’re a traitor,  this is bannable.

That isn’t true.

• killing a useless/already discovered traitor as a traitor to earn innocents’ trust is actually a legit tactic

• oh I thought it was. nevermind then.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.