A legend must go

• I would first like to apologize to those who I havn’t been able to reply to in personal messages (PM’s) because I don’t have access to my account any longer. This is the new me. I gave it away to my little brother (I don’t want it anymore). This is a final message……

I’m here to say that I want to change my life, zs was there when I needed it, even if most of you weren’t. After the recent events in the past days i’ve seen that this is not the place for me, and I need to make a positive change. I now have a girlfriend (inb4 yeah right) and I want to spend more time and love with her. I can’t spend the same amount of time on zs as I used to, and frankly, I don’t want to. I can’t take you guys anymore, the flaming and hate that I get for simply being ME is too much. I want to leave, and never come back. My girlfriend thinks (as of right now) that I just like playing computer games a lot, but she’s going to be moving in soon. Once she does, she will know that I have an unhealthy obsession with zombie survival and being the best at it.

This has to end.

I don’t know if I can stop playing it on my own, but I know I want to. I also know that I don’t want to be a part of the community right now, the way it is. I am asking, no, imploring, that you ban me. End my suffering and massochistic behavior and ban me from zs forever. I never want to come back. I never want to read or hear your voices or messages again (aside from a few of you, I already messaged you if I cared).

It’s an unusual request, but it’s time for me to move on and really live life. I suggest you all do the same, being basement dwelling losers won’t work forever. Sorry.

• I would first like to apologize to those who I havn’t been able to reply to in personal messages (PM’s) because I don’t have access to my account any longer. This is the new me. I gave it away to my little brother (I don’t want it anymore). This is a final message……

I’m here to say that I want to change my life, zs was there when I needed it, even if most of you weren’t. After the recent events in the past days i’ve seen that this is not the place for me, and I need to make a positive change. I now have a girlfriend (inb4 yeah right) and I want to spend more time and love with her. I can’t spend the same amount of time on zs as I used to, and frankly, I don’t want to. I can’t take you guys anymore, the flaming and hate that I get for simply being ME is too much. I want to leave, and never come back. My girlfriend thinks (as of right now) that I just like playing computer games a lot, but she’s going to be moving in soon. Once she does, she will know that I have an unhealthy obsession with zombie survival and being the best at it.

This has to end.

I don’t know if I can stop playing it on my own, but I know I want to. I also know that I don’t want to be a part of the community right now, the way it is. I am asking, no, imploring, that you ban me. End my suffering and massochistic behavior and ban me from zs forever. I never want to come back. I never want to read or hear your voices or messages again (aside from a few of you, I already messaged you if I cared).

It’s an unusual request, but it’s time for me to move on and really live life. I suggest you all do the same, being basement dwelling losers won’t work forever. Sorry.

• Who are you?

On-topic: you’re a weak idiot that doesn’t know how to manage your own time, good job, you’ve lost the fight against your addiction, also your girlfriend is a cunt if she wants to be with you 24/7 and doesn’t let you have any personal time.

Just because we play video games doesn’t mean we’re basement dwellers, asshole, maybe if you had self control you wouldn’t have to quit playing video games.

• Banned

Eisiger, make a grave for his memory in that zs map which name I forgot.

• Administrators

Playing a video game doesn’t make you a basement dwelling loser, that’s your own decision.

• To quote.
    "suggest you all do the same, being basement dwelling losers won’t work forever. Sorry. "

Too bad most of us actually know how to moderate things, and lead a healthy life while using computers to play games.
    You’re just an obssesed idiot that can’t control the time you spend playing Games, and frankly, you won’t really be missed.

• But I feel like a loser. I thought that by playing a lot i’d earn respect but it’s gotten me nothing. I’ve even failed a class and my father is making me pay for the next one. I’m going to have to start working. Life is short and I can’t be wasting it like this. I want to improve myself.

• @M4 :

But I feel like a loser. I thought that by playing a lot i’d earn respect but it’s gotten me nothing

Because respect in a videogame = Important.

• why hasn’t m4 been banned yet.  These new admins are slacking

• Banned

He forgot to provide us with his steam ID.

• You really are a dumb fuck. It’s good that you’ve left.

• Nothing of value was lost.
    Also, the title of the thread, ahahaha legend, good one.

• Goodbye, shame such a “GREAT” player like you had to leave.

• @M4 :

But I feel like a loser. I thought that by playing a lot i’d earn respect but it’s gotten me nothing. I’ve even failed a class and my father is making me pay for the next one. I’m going to have to start working. Life is short and I can’t be wasting it like this. I want to improve myself.

So you’re blaming video games for your own stupidity and lack of self control?

Video games are entertainment, the only things you gain are enjoyment and memories of funny or awesome things that happened while playing those games, who the hell were you expecting to gain respect from?

So what are you going to do now if you get bored? Oh right TV, books, video games, and almost all forms of entertainment are technically wasting time according to you, you’re going to have a real fun life talking to no one, not watching tv, not playing video games, not reading books, etc.

• I used to care about what you people thought or said, but not any longer. I can’t afford to live my life like this, or play any longer.

For those of you who I care about at all, i’ll talk to you on MSN. Bye.

<STEAM_0:0:25415202>

• What’s your Steam ID?

• @M4 :

I used to care about what you people thought or said, but not any longer. I can’t afford to live my life like this, or play any longer.

For those of you who I care about at all, i’ll talk to you on MSN. Bye.

Okay, have fun in life, you’re not going to get far with the extreme lack of self control you have, what are you going to quit next because you can’t manage your time, sex? Your girlfriend? Life?

• @M4 :

So that i am visiting noxiousnet forums and sometimes playing zs (I’m not very good at it) makes me a basement dweller?
    Glad you fucking left.

• @M4 :

I used to care about what you people thought or said, but not any longer. I can’t afford to live my life like this, or play any longer.

You sound like you’re coming out of the closet. Get the fuck out.

• Can i see your basement?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.