Melee weapon aesthetic problems.

• Something’s up with my melee weapons. Ever since I started playing ZS again, most melee weapons show up as “Scripted weapon” when I’m selecting them in my weapon menu, and when I swing them I get a clicking sound instead of a swooshing noise. Plus, they don’t dent surfaces. Have I downloaded something I shouldn’t have, or do I need to update my version of ZS?

Didn’t think to take a screen shot, but I will if you want one.

• Something’s up with my melee weapons. Ever since I started playing ZS again, most melee weapons show up as “Scripted weapon” when I’m selecting them in my weapon menu, and when I swing them I get a clicking sound instead of a swooshing noise. Plus, they don’t dent surfaces. Have I downloaded something I shouldn’t have, or do I need to update my version of ZS?

Didn’t think to take a screen shot, but I will if you want one.

• If Zetanor’s solution doesn’t work

If you downloaded the ZS gamemode off of Gmod.org, delete the Zombie Survival folder in gamemodes or LUA/gamemodes

• I fixed it by simply deleting which ever weapon came up as “scripted weapon”. The problem started when I did download ZS from garrysmod.org, deleting the gamemode might have fixed it as well, not sure though- I did both in the same sitting.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.