Unban request -STEAM_0:1:2638135

• I was banned by Someone. Big suprise there.

I broke 3 tiny wooden chairs in the pub on Hamlet. There are so many chairs on that map losing the 3 in the middle of the room that get in every ones way was no big loss.

Someone just wanted a reason to ban me.

I’m not the only one who thinks he is a shit admin by the way.

• I was banned by Someone. Big suprise there.

I broke 3 tiny wooden chairs in the pub on Hamlet. There are so many chairs on that map losing the 3 in the middle of the room that get in every ones way was no big loss.

Someone just wanted a reason to ban me.

I’m not the only one who thinks he is a shit admin by the way.

• Game Admins

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27015/2010_08_26/log056.txt

Looks like you were baiting him to do something, and it happened.

It looks like no one missed these chairs. The map has a large number of them around and if anyone needed them, they could have been replaced.

I’m lifting the suspension but I’d suggest you take Zincoshine’s advice.

• silly mr. who =’(

• never knew lord was mr.who and vice versa.
    also my favorite sentence in that log:
    08/26/10 14:38:43 <STEAM_0:0:15326021> GT4 - STORE: no have store. without loadout!

• 3 chairs out of 28. I counted them. There are also 6 stools.

Someone is a dumbfuck. I told Jet this before he was made admin. I gave several reasons why not.

• Administrators

Someone will get the axe

• Sorry but I didn’t want to get raped by headcrabs jumping in the windows. Those chairs were perfect for blocking the windows.

• Zombie Survival : Don’t play ZS like a pro, get banned.

• @Someone:

Sorry but I didn’t want to get raped by headcrabs jumping in the windows. Those chairs were perfect for blocking the windows.

28 chairs.

• 31 windows right

anyway this isn’t worthy of a ban at all what was it for griefing? that’s hilarious

• It’s really, really hard to take an unban request seriously when people act like the admins or admin in question are out to get them.

• Mr. Who, you are one of the thickest people on noxiousnet, an elitist, and nobody cares for those.
    You are also trollbait as everyone knows, and you intentionally try to ruin games.

Someone was correct in his actions.

• I think it’s funny how after one person complains about Someone, everyone else jumps on him.

• nn in a nutshell

• @Dent:

It’s really, really hard to take an unban request seriously when people act like the admins or admin in question are out to get them.

well when a bunch of people have recently gotten admin and the fact that half the bans on ZS are always going to be entirely subjective that’s a perfectly reasonable thought(but w.e lord post)

• Bring back player hurt for breaking props.

• ZS is by far the most populated server you moron, of course most bans are going to be there. Every ban I’ve seen since the new admins came on has been legitimate. There is finally some law and order in the server. My only complaint now is that not enough retards are getting muted. Complaining about an emote ban that you’ve been given means you are someone who does nothing but spam emotes all day long and that should be grounds for a permamute.

who said anything about the amount of bans or mutes you retard

learn to speak english thanks

• Destroying zombie ammo shouldn’t be bannable. It’s for your own safety.

chairs, paintcans, boots.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.