Unban me, take away Someone's admin as well.

• Someone has been using his admin rights for personal uses ever since he got it. Muting and banning people if he doesn’t like them or if they say something he doesn’t like, but things that don’t break the rules. Every time I’m on the same time as him he comes up with the most vague, nonsensical ‘excuses’ to ban me. Such as saying he’s “QQing” or standing on a roof that you need to jump on to reach me. If you know him, you’d know he has a passionate, obsessive, personal hate for me. Alot of other people can also agree that he abuses his admin rights for things that have nothing to do with the rules.

This ban was for standing on a roof.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WIZRNFS

“Envy” STEAM_0:0:8273629

• Someone has been using his admin rights for personal uses ever since he got it. Muting and banning people if he doesn’t like them or if they say something he doesn’t like, but things that don’t break the rules. Every time I’m on the same time as him he comes up with the most vague, nonsensical ‘excuses’ to ban me. Such as saying he’s “QQing” or standing on a roof that you need to jump on to reach me. If you know him, you’d know he has a passionate, obsessive, personal hate for me. Alot of other people can also agree that he abuses his admin rights for things that have nothing to do with the rules.

This ban was for standing on a roof.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WIZRNFS

“Envy” STEAM_0:0:8273629

1. Sounds about right.

• Yup doesn’t deserve this ban

• So I can’t ban people for exploiting? And isn’t this your third forum account?

• It seems that every time I play zs with Someone, he bans or mutes or emote bans.

• Explain how standing on a roof, in the map, is exploiting. And how “qqqqqq, someone” is a valid mute/ban reason.

@Alexzander#2:

It seems that every time I play zs with Someone, he bans or mutes or emote bans.

For actually breaking a rule or for personal reasons?

• I mute people when they say stupid meme shit and emoteban people when appropiate. And you aren’t supposed to be up there. The only ways I know of getting up there is to make a prop bridge or climb on a badly placed playerclip.

• Yeah no, there’s no playerclip blocking that roof. You just jump across on the light posts.

• You still aren’t supposed to be there. Why not go outside instead of playing zs for 12 hours per day.

• but my religion is ZS. I couldn’t live without playing it.  :cry:

oh wait…

• @Someone:

You still aren’t supposed to be there. Why not go outside instead of playing zs for 12 hours per day.

See? You can’t go 2 minutes without losing it and raging and spurting ad hominem, you are not suitable to be an admin at all, and alot of people agree. A real admin doesn’t ban/mute/kick for pathetic personal drivel irrelevant to the rules of the server unlike you.

Also, why do you say I’m not supposed to be there? Are all roofs off limit or only ones that are occupied by me?

• Maybe a slay would have been more appropriate seeing how nobody wants to wait until wave 3 AND most zombies wouldn’t know how to get there.

• @Envy:

See? You can’t go 2 minutes without losing it and raging and spurting ad hominem, you are not suitable to be an admin at all, and alot of people agree.

@Envy:

A real admin doesn’t ban/mute/kick for pathetic personal drivel irrelevant to the rules of the server unlike you.

See above picture.

@Envy:

Also, why do you say I’m not supposed to be there? Are all roofs off limit or only ones that are occupied by me?

It’s obviously only the roofs that are occupied by you and the fact that he can’t go 2 minutes without losing it and raging and spurting ad hominem. Why else?

• There’s an award for staying alive for 5 minutes as last human. I don’t suppose we should kick/slay/ban them for making zombies wait 5 minutes or more?

• Walking on the skybox of overandunderground is ok because I can jump there right?

• Although the ban length is kind of long I have to remind you that zombies are generally unable to get onto that roof. Generally. This, combined with the fact that it wasn’t intended for usage in the map, kind of makes the ban legit.

• Not his first time exploiting a map.

• @DrunkenOrc:

Although the ban length is kind of long I have to remind you that zombies are generally unable to get onto that roof. Generally. This, combined with the fact that it wasn’t intended for usage in the map, kind of makes the ban legit.

@Envy:

Yeah no, there’s no playerclip blocking that roof. You just jump across on the light posts.

you got it.

• @Someone:

Walking on the skybox of overandunderground is ok because I can jump there right?

• It’s not a ‘skybox’
    • It’s in the map
    • There is no invisible wall or anything that would show that the mapper did not want people to hop there.
    • The only invisible wall near that roof is the one to prevent you from actually getting out of the map.
    • There is nothing different from standing on this roof compared to standing on roofs of other maps.
    • Thus, if this roof is ban worthy then so should all roofs, by your logic.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.