Liberty Prime. Racist. Team Killing.

• –-Well, I was playing with that guy for a lot of time on this server, and whole the time, he was calling me communist(because i’m Russian, but everyone who knows history should know that there is no more communism in Russia), he also was calling me and other players(who were not Americans or British) arabian terrorists and that our countries should burn in Nuclear fire.
    —Today, at 2:00-2:05, he was calling me communist and arab terrorist again and also team killed me when we both were traitors. He was doing such stuff before, even organizing a group of players to kill other players who weren’t from English speaking country. I hope that bastard will get banned. Thanks for reading.

Proofs:Today, August 25, Tuesday.
    08/24/10 18:01:32 <STEAM_0:0:17510525> Liberty Prime: where’s that communist johnny at?

Then he killed me and so on.

• –-Well, I was playing with that guy for a lot of time on this server, and whole the time, he was calling me communist(because i’m Russian, but everyone who knows history should know that there is no more communism in Russia), he also was calling me and other players(who were not Americans or British) arabian terrorists and that our countries should burn in Nuclear fire.
    —Today, at 2:00-2:05, he was calling me communist and arab terrorist again and also team killed me when we both were traitors. He was doing such stuff before, even organizing a group of players to kill other players who weren’t from English speaking country. I hope that bastard will get banned. Thanks for reading.

Proofs:Today, August 25, Tuesday.
    08/24/10 18:01:32 <STEAM_0:0:17510525> Liberty Prime: where’s that communist johnny at?

Then he killed me and so on.

• that isn’t against the rules  :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

• but russians are traitors

they are making nukes for iran and the death ambassador

• Not bannable.

• @Kelly:

but russians are traitors

they are making nukes for iran and the death ambassador

Racism replied post.

• i voted for people who believe in god and the christian way

unlike communist russia

• Russia is a democratic counrty, not communistic.

• @Johny:

What the hell man? Do you Americans have brains? You still trust your pathetic orathors that we import nukes and weapons to Iran? You must be kidding me. You can think that, but that’s a lie, that’s your country is covered at.

9/11 happened because the terrorists hate my freedom. George Bush told me so.

• W\E

• for the love of god RDMING ISN’T AGAINST THE RULES

• russia is baby china

if you arent hacking you are in the army killing babies.

• Deleted

• @Johny:

:yelrotflmao: Your post was full of grammar mistakes and unknown dumbshit

@Johny:

What the hell man? Do you Americans have brains? You still trust your pathetic orathors that we import nukes and weapons to Iran? You must be kidding me. You can think that, but that’s a lie, that’s your country is covered at.

Now back to thread. Even though he was calling me with filthy and pathetic words, he rdmed me few times when we were both traitors. That should mean anything may be?

• i have fought your kind in bad company 2

trust me i know, you all use the AN like little bitchs.

• :dry:

• @Johny:

May be it happened because your army invades many countries and tries to conquer it for oil and money? Your soldiers kill innocents to find terrorists. That’s why 9\11 happened, because of filthy work of the goverment.

NEVER FORGET

AND I’M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

• Keep your worthless posts out of the fucking un/ban requests.

Johny Muffin: You have half an hour to fix your post.

• Which ones?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.