ZS how nails are damaged

• Since the nail limitation update, I have noticed a relatively common strategy. Nail a vending machine in a doorway, then nail random props to the back of it. This makes a shock buffer to allow more nails than intended per prop. I think damage is transfered to the most recent nail in the prop, but I am not sure. While this is an interesting strategy, it clearly not how barricades are supposed to work. My idea is to have it so the game priortizes nails that are connected with the world. This way, you will have to be more logical with making barricades.

• Since the nail limitation update, I have noticed a relatively common strategy. Nail a vending machine in a doorway, then nail random props to the back of it. This makes a shock buffer to allow more nails than intended per prop. I think damage is transfered to the most recent nail in the prop, but I am not sure. While this is an interesting strategy, it clearly not how barricades are supposed to work. My idea is to have it so the game priortizes nails that are connected with the world. This way, you will have to be more logical with making barricades.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.