Luca Brazzi, Bacon Bot, and you!

• Hello folks, I’m Paris! Today I’m going to talk to you about a program, and that program is Bacon Bot! It is a third-party program used to “hack” Garrysmod, which is a third-party game in itself. Silly, right? Bacon Bot can be used for;
    A) Aimbotting
    B) Reading the server log
    C) Seeing Spectators
    D) Speedhacking

and much more!

Let’s get some testimony from a happy user of Baconbot, shall we? I have here a nice fella named Luca Brazzi, who uses it himself and can tell you more about it.

tl;dr luca uses Bacon bot to find/kill traitors easy on TTT. If needed I will get a demo of him using it, or a demo from luca himself. I tried to pretend like I gave a shit.

if dis isn’t banneble den pls no ban my

• Hello folks, I’m Paris! Today I’m going to talk to you about a program, and that program is Bacon Bot! It is a third-party program used to “hack” Garrysmod, which is a third-party game in itself. Silly, right? Bacon Bot can be used for;
    A) Aimbotting
    B) Reading the server log
    C) Seeing Spectators
    D) Speedhacking

and much more!

Let’s get some testimony from a happy user of Baconbot, shall we? I have here a nice fella named Luca Brazzi, who uses it himself and can tell you more about it.

tl;dr luca uses Bacon bot to find/kill traitors easy on TTT. If needed I will get a demo of him using it, or a demo from luca himself. I tried to pretend like I gave a shit.

if dis isn’t banneble den pls no ban my

• Who the hell pays 10$ for a month of aimbotting?

• Someone who wants to cheat on TTT.

• I’ve always wanted to read the server logs.

• People need to aim on TTT?

• I’ve always wanted to pay for a lua aimbot.

• would any of you believe i’ve never used an aimbot or a speedhack before?

• He paid $10 to get banned from a server. Money that he could have used to donate.

• @Heavy:

He paid $10 to get banned from a server. Money that he could have used to donate.

I don’t see him on the banlist yet.  Just saying.

• yeah I changed my name to jetboom and steam chatted up paris about bacon bot can we ban jetboom now please.

• lmao the joke is paris is a fucking retard who thinks bb magically forces the server to send traitor data to you

sry no you cannot read the “server log”(i am guessing you mean the server console/display/w.e) directly using bb

pretty sure bb isn’t an injected dll either so it really isn’t third party to the game as modules are part of the game……

• @Heart:

lmao the joke is paris is a fucking retard who thinks bb magically forces the server to send traitor data to you

sry no you cannot read the “server log”(i am guessing you mean the server console/display/w.e) directly using bb

pretty sure bb isn’t an injected dll either so it really isn’t third party to the game as modules are part of the game……

I’m sure Bacon Bot can be modified to display who’s a traitor and who isn’t, but why would anyone do that to begin with?

• nah pretty sure TTT isn’t retarded and doesn’t usermessage traitor data over until the user is not a player

• BaconBot has a built-in function that checks players for traitor weapons. It also has a built-in function that makes it easy as fuck to detect so just holla next time he’s on and I’ll ban you for making a stupid thread.

• @JetBoom:

I’ve always wanted to pay for a lua aimbot.

I made an aimbot with smartsnap, script enforcer  tho  :(

• Fyi Shen, script enforcer is extremely easy to bypass along with sv_cheats.

• I was playing with luca earlier, I found it quite odd how he managed to spot traitors really fast. He also had fantastic aim.

I support the OP.

@Weapon:

Fyi Shen, script enforcer is extremely easy to bypass along with sv_cheats.

Bypassing script enforcer and sv_cheats are two completely different things.

• stOp ist you FUCKin g ELITE hackERS dont talk abot your MIMERY EDITING her……

• Yes, tremble before my power to change a 1 to a 0 Heart. And leaf, it really isn’t that much different when using cheat engine, all you need to do is find the address of sv_scriptenforcer and then freeze it on 0, where with cheats you just find it and freeze it to 1.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.